the biker wave whats the deal - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 76 Old 06-27-2010, 10:34 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

the biker wave whats the deal

i do the biker wave to everybody but man i just quite biker waving to harleys almost everytime they just flip me off or just doesnt wave back whats the deal so i just wait for them to wave first if its a harley what about you all and its not just me all the other sportbike riders around here says it too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 76 Old 06-27-2010, 10:44 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Yeah I do it everytime I see a biker. If it's a harley guy that gives me a hard look and doesn't wave back. I just carry my arm up and back, and flip em off as they go by. Some might not see it, those that check their mirrors definitely will. Might not be the best/nicest/politically correct thing to do, but it irritates me when people think they're better than me.

'06 "Corn Burner" Edition ZX10R
w/ a lot of bolt-ons
PERFORMANCE CYCLE 2 Racing
post #3 of 76 Old 06-27-2010, 10:50 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
After years of riding i don't even bother nodding or even waving to harley riders, i will wave to damn near anyone and everyone else on 2 wheels though but don't even waste my time or energy on the "hardleys" that's just me though.

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #4 of 76 Old 06-27-2010, 11:13 PM
can we ride yet!?!?!?

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLAudio11 View Post
Yeah I do it everytime I see a biker. If it's a harley guy that gives me a hard look and doesn't wave back. I just carry my arm up and back, and flip em off as they go by. Some might not see it, those that check their mirrors definitely will. Might not be the best/nicest/politically correct thing to do, but it irritates me when people think they're better than me.
i wave at all riders. but i have found quite a few harley guys are full of themselves. so they get the sign of being "number 1" from me aswell. hard to stop and lend a helping hand to the ones broke down when you come across so many jack asses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShervinRRR View Post
Now you can put your head in your ass again!!!...
post #5 of 76 Old 06-27-2010, 11:14 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMY10ER View Post
After years of riding i don't even bother nodding or even waving to harley riders, i will wave to damn near anyone and everyone else on 2 wheels though but don't even waste my time or energy on the "hardleys" that's just me though.
Same here man!!! Them Hardley guys are way to cool for me

post #6 of 76 Old 06-27-2010, 11:47 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Keep a pocket full of jacks and just huck em in front of them!!! Enjoy the show!!

post #7 of 76 Old 06-28-2010, 12:05 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

if you were riding a harley would you be keen to take a hand off the bars, the bloody thing would vibrate you out of control

If Life throws you a curve just stick out your knee and lean into it.:deathmeta
post #8 of 76 Old 06-28-2010, 12:08 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Out here most of the Harleys wave. The bikes that don't wave that I have seen are the touring (Goldwing). Hell trikes wave more then those guys. Most of the bikes I see are on the interstate so I don't know if they don't see me cause they aren't even looking at the other lanes. I have missed some waves. Noticed the bikes once they are even with me and it too late to wave. I know I don't bat a 1.000, or maybe I just look too hard for the good in people.

War is about killing people and breaking things. It ain't the olympics. Its not supposed to be fair. Tom Clancy

ialsodontknowwhynewpeoplecantseperatetheirthoghtss owecanreadthemitmakesitunweidlyandannoyingtryingto decipherwhattheyaretryingtosaysoiusuallyjustmoveon atleastyouusedpuncuationthoughsocongratsonthatbutm aybeinthefutureyoucanhelpusalloutbecauseyouoranyon eelsewillgetmorerepliesifyoudontwriteonebigrunonth atsimpossibletoread
post #9 of 76 Old 06-28-2010, 01:08 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I even wave at scooters =)

16t front/43t rear sprockets(-1/+2), Healtech speedo-healer, X-TRE, MDA123 1.8lb lightweight battery, Dan Kyle re-valved Steering Damper, Hotbodies MGP Growler exhaust, Hotbodies GP windscreen, fender eliminated
post #10 of 76 Old 06-28-2010, 01:45 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Here in Upstate NY, no one bothers to wave at all, I felt like a jackass when I first got here and did the biker wave. Now I don't do it at all until someone does it first.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in