post #2 of 17 Old 12-26-2008, 05:47 PM
GEN II Driver

Posting Frequency

dude is done.

MDCCLXXV
post #3 of 17 Old 12-26-2008, 05:53 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Put him away for good, when you take training like that to fight you need to have the responsibility not to use it in a case like this. Keep it in the ring if you're so tough.

At its core, the Ninja ZX-10R is a motorcycle built for the accomplished rider who can fully appreciate its capabilities--whether put to the test at a racetrack, or merely the focus of bench-racing conversation. It is, by all standards, the embodiment of the ultimate superbike.

Member of The Elite - Growler Group
post #4 of 17 Old 12-26-2008, 06:10 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

??? so did he hit the girl ?? or were the two dudes just coming to see whats up and one hit him so the dude in question faught back.The story is not all there man... guess it is onw of those you would have to be there situations.

ZX10R now i know why its called MONSTER
Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!

GIFSoup
post #5 of 17 Old 12-27-2008, 07:09 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

yeaaaa, we'll that sucks

"shiny, let's be bad guys"
post #6 of 17 Old 12-27-2008, 07:45 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to ol_dog_big_balls
Yeah, dat dudes life is over!

You always have the experience 3 seconds after you really needed it.
post #7 of 17 Old 12-27-2008, 07:50 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

my two cents. i was leaving a concert, walking to our car with my friends. while walking up the stairwell a girl with us was drunk and running her mouth. as we hit the third platform, a guy behind her said shut up [email protected], and pushed her to the ground. since i was driving i didnt drink that night. i turned and said wtf azzhole. he swung at me i ducked and hit him knocking out two of his teeth. he got up called me a p&ssy and swung again. same scenerio knocked out another tooth. with that he wanted to wrestle. i ended up hitting him two more times. result was three teeth out, broken nose, and jaw. police came told them the story while he was still flipping out(had to be on something) they let me go and said dont worry about it. well 2 yrs later, $4500 for an attorn., couple hundred in gas and parking(i live 40 mi from pittsburgh), and a $10,000 restitution on me, i've learned my lesson. and they made me go to anger management classes. thank god i paid cash for my 10r and its in my dads name. lol its nice bein a jr.

[SIGPIC]
post #8 of 17 Old 12-27-2008, 10:47 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

years ago. there use to be a huge bar here. a friend and me left and were walking in the parking lot heading to this sub shop. on the way there. we see this guy beating the hell out of this little boy. a woman was hitting him on from the back. i pull her away and jump on the guy. next thing i know. the chick is now hitting me. my friend was trying to pull her off who was trying to pull me off her boyfriend. before i knew it. there was a ton of cops there. everyone was hand cuff and one cop was talking to us. he tell us that we should never get invole a fight like that. i said to the cop. " what do you want us to do. stand there and watch the kid get the shit knock out of". The cop walk off and a few minutes he comes back and un hand cuff my friend and me. the man was wanted and put him in a car. the chick was drunk and in an other car. we ask what going to happen to us. He said " Theres nothing we can do if you guys just disappear". we just stood there and look at him. Then he said go and go that way. we took off. There are some good cops out there and they would had done the same thing. even as i'm older now. i still will do the same thing.

Rain. Whats is this Rain i keep hearing?.
post #9 of 17 Old 12-27-2008, 11:14 AM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by demented racing View Post
my two cents. i was leaving a concert, walking to our car with my friends. while walking up the stairwell a girl with us was drunk and running her mouth. as we hit the third platform, a guy behind her said shut up [email protected], and pushed her to the ground. since i was driving i didnt drink that night. i turned and said wtf azzhole. he swung at me i ducked and hit him knocking out two of his teeth. he got up called me a p&ssy and swung again. same scenerio knocked out another tooth. with that he wanted to wrestle. i ended up hitting him two more times. result was three teeth out, broken nose, and jaw. police came told them the story while he was still flipping out(had to be on something) they let me go and said dont worry about it. well 2 yrs later, $4500 for an attorn., couple hundred in gas and parking(i live 40 mi from pittsburgh), and a $10,000 restitution on me, i've learned my lesson. and they made me go to anger management classes. thank god i paid cash for my 10r and its in my dads name. lol its nice bein a jr.

Wow, interesting story. Sorry it tunred out bad, but thanks for sharing.
post #10 of 17 Old 12-27-2008, 04:05 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

atleast they enrolled me into the ard program so nothing is on my record, but the $417 amonth sucks.

[SIGPIC]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in