Answer to Booken's question about God - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 61 Old 10-28-2006, 07:30 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Answer to Booken's question about God

Booken posed the question, "Can God create a rock that is too heavy for Him to lift".
I realize that this question is designed to confuse God's children, because if it is answered either 'yes' or 'no' it brings God's omnipotence into question.

Your answer.....

God can create a rock that is extremely huge. The size of this rock may equal the size of the universe that He created... as in the universe has a boundary, and the rock in question would have the same boundary. Get it? He could create a rock THAT large. With ease.
Said rock could not be lifted because there would be no where to lift it TO.
There would also be nothing to lift it IN RELATION TO.

In order to lift the rock, the Lord would have to first expand the boundaries of the universe, which He could do...with ease. Then He would have to create a second rock, larger than the first, in order to have something from which to lift the first rock from. Which He could easily do. Then the rock that He created that was so big that it could not be lifted... could be lifted by God Almighty.

There is your answer.
Now go to church.... because right now, YOU are the rock that He created... and it is His desire to lift YOU to HIM.

Praise Jesus

Proper lubrication is the solution to 90% of life's problems.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 61 Old 10-28-2006, 09:38 AM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

My god can leap tall buildings at a single bound, is faster than a speeding bullet. He/she also leaves quarters under my pillow. Why doya figure your god created polio, AIDS and evil?

Last edited by swjohnsey; 10-28-2006 at 09:41 AM.
post #3 of 61 Old 10-28-2006, 09:57 AM
PostWhore

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to GuitarPlyr
Quote:
Originally Posted by swjohnsey
My god can leap tall buildings at a single bound, is faster than a speeding bullet. He/she also leaves quarters under my pillow. Why doya figure your god created polio, AIDS and evil?
Why question why God does what He does, He has a reason for everything... He has the power to heal the sick also... He knows people will get sick, He knows people will pray for the sick....Its evident God knew that there would be evil in the world from the beginning of creation, which is why we have our redeemer, Jesus Christ, which was also there in the beginning. If you have so many questions for God, why not ask Him, instead of us? And try to answer the questions that God poses to Job in the Bible, if you want some really tough questions?

John 8:24:
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."
post #4 of 61 Old 10-28-2006, 10:05 AM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

That makes sense, first God creates evil then saves us from it. Sounds like Munchausen by proxy to me.
post #5 of 61 Old 10-28-2006, 10:18 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to zx7rydr
I can tell that with all of the religious threads going on that there are defiantly some people with passionate beliefs, but my question is why are people going back and forth testing each others faith? People can believe what they want to believe and what ever happens to that person in their life is on them.

CA green int. brake light, CA green front blinkers, APE manual cct, Kleen air mod (Ivan's), Jumper mod, Full Akrapovich Race exhaust, PC3, Factory Pro Velocity Stacks, Muzzys Alum. Rad. Fan, Factory Pro Shift Star kit, Competition Werks fender elim, Stealth Sprockets (-1, +2), D.I.D ERV3 X-Ring Gold Chain, Speedo Healer, GPR V4, Black/Black Pazzo "shorty" levers, 08 ZX6R Calipers, rockin the pilot powers, more to come...
post #6 of 61 Old 10-28-2006, 10:31 AM
PostWhore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
That makes sense, first God creates evil then saves us from it. Sounds like Munchausen by proxy to me.
God didnt create evil, but knew that men would be, in time, because he gave them freedom of choice. If he didnt , we would all be good little robots running around, and I dont think God wanted robots.

Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."
post #7 of 61 Old 10-28-2006, 10:33 AM
PostWhore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx7rydr
I can tell that with all of the religious threads going on that there are defiantly some people with passionate beliefs, but my question is why are people going back and forth testing each others faith? People can believe what they want to believe and what ever happens to that person in their life is on them.
This is true for non-believers, but for those who know there is a God, and that non-believers will spend eternity in torment, its kinda hard to just allow that to happen.

post #8 of 61 Old 10-28-2006, 10:39 AM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Let's see if I understand this, God created everything but He didn't create evil. He doesn't want a bunch of robot but a bunch of ass kissers. Being the lovin' benevolent god he is, if you don't kiss His ass he will throw you in a lake of fire to burn forever. BWAHAHAHA!!! Tell you what God, why don't you kiss my ass.
post #9 of 61 Old 10-28-2006, 10:40 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to zx7rydr
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarPlyr
This is true for non-believers, but for those who know there is a God, and that non-believers will spend eternity in torment, its kinda hard to just allow that to happen.

I understand what you are saying, and from what I have heard torment is an understatement.

CA green int. brake light, CA green front blinkers, APE manual cct, Kleen air mod (Ivan's), Jumper mod, Full Akrapovich Race exhaust, PC3, Factory Pro Velocity Stacks, Muzzys Alum. Rad. Fan, Factory Pro Shift Star kit, Competition Werks fender elim, Stealth Sprockets (-1, +2), D.I.D ERV3 X-Ring Gold Chain, Speedo Healer, GPR V4, Black/Black Pazzo "shorty" levers, 08 ZX6R Calipers, rockin the pilot powers, more to come...
post #10 of 61 Old 10-28-2006, 10:41 AM
PostWhore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Let's see if I understand this, God created everything but He didn't create evil. He doesn't want a bunch of robot but a bunch of ass kissers. Being the lovin' benevolent god he is, if you don't kiss His ass he will throw you in a lake of fire to burn forever. BWAHAHAHA!!! Tell you what God, why don't you kiss my ass.
Yeah, i see that you understand everything perfectly.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in