Android OS or Apple iOS? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
View Poll Results: Android OS or Apple iOS?
Android 22 66.67%
Apple 11 33.33%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 Old 09-23-2012, 09:32 PM Thread Starter
inappropriate

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to hesaves0211
Android OS or Apple iOS?

Having been a diehard apple iphone guy since the original, jailbreaking it and such since ios2.1 to 5.1.1, i spent a few moments w my s3 last month and was immediatly impressed with its smoothness, response and features let alone that the android os was everything and then some that i tried making out of my jailbroken iphone's. overall the s3 is awesome but aside from the phone the ice cream sandwich (soon to be upgraded to jelly bean) is a great operating system to show of its navigation, s voice, nfc. flexibility and so much more.

android pros: user flexibility,all around customization, open source, phones come out more often than apple,

android cons: lack of quality games on the market, may require a learning curve due to its broad amount of features,

apple pros: secure and simple, theres a lot of apps, siri

apple cons: to secure, "theme" is boring, lacks options, navigation,

1ST GEN-10R 234hp/[email protected], GT2871RS, cometic gasket, tial bov/ex wastegate, BEGI FMU, WALBRO fuel pump,falicon clutch basket,race pak clutch,200/50 pilot,yana-shiki levers,.net wristband, WEGO III,PC3,GPR damper,cbr cals/Galfer SS brake lines,gp shift,1/5 throttle, 2NDARIES REMOVED <<click for how-to, *R.I.P D.J 10 Apr 04*

Last edited by hesaves0211; 09-23-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 Old 09-23-2012, 09:42 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Love android I have the first driod x its two years old and its still awsome but I was thinkin bout getting the s3 too, I need ( want ) the 4g.
post #3 of 30 Old 09-23-2012, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
inappropriate

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibman View Post
Love android I have the first driod x its two years old and its still awsome but I was thinkin bout getting the s3 too, I need ( want ) the 4g.
the 4g is great i clocked 23mbps before

1ST GEN-10R 234hp/[email protected], GT2871RS, cometic gasket, tial bov/ex wastegate, BEGI FMU, WALBRO fuel pump,falicon clutch basket,race pak clutch,200/50 pilot,yana-shiki levers,.net wristband, WEGO III,PC3,GPR damper,cbr cals/Galfer SS brake lines,gp shift,1/5 throttle, 2NDARIES REMOVED <<click for how-to, *R.I.P D.J 10 Apr 04*
post #4 of 30 Old 09-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Boomer Sooner!

Posting Frequency

Love my iphone. Dont care for all the "customization" or anything. Never even change my ringtone or background pictures or anything, so the iphone is everything i ever need and soooooo simple to use. It is the most user friendly phone on the planet, and i love that about it. And the fact that the iphone APP store has EVERYTHING on it!

Boomer Sooner!!!
post #5 of 30 Old 09-23-2012, 10:23 PM
Ninja Police!

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Killa Kawi Send a message via MSN to Killa Kawi Send a message via Yahoo to Killa Kawi Send a message via Skype™ to Killa Kawi
Its all about personal preference. I love the iOS and Mac OSX software. I use iTunes like its going out of style lol. I have movies, tv shows, and a ton of music so iTunes is apart of my life. Also i love the responsiveness of the iphones screen. Not to mention i have an iMac, MacBook Pro, iPod, iPad 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, and iPhone 5 on the way lol. So stayin with iphone is ideal for me, plus im going to college for my degree in app development and love having great iOS games.

On the other hand, i have had about 6 droid phones and loved it, but its not ideal for me.

Troops on Tens Gen 3 Owners RaceFit Growler Owners
Current Machine: '14 S1000RR-White/Grey/
Past Machines: 06-R6/07-GSX-R1000/08-ZX-10R/11-GSX-R1000
post #6 of 30 Old 09-23-2012, 10:49 PM Thread Starter
inappropriate

Posting Frequency

App dev college degree; I was jusy talking to a buddy the other day expressing how thats the future

post #7 of 30 Old 09-23-2012, 10:55 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I've been enjoying Android since the beginning. However, I feel that the iOS is a great OS. Both have their place and as said above, it really boils down to personal preference.

I just got the Samsung Galaxy S3 and love everything about it. In fact, some of my colleagues/friends have thought about switching when they started messing with it. Yes, even after the iPhone 5 release. They're on the fence right now.
post #8 of 30 Old 09-23-2012, 10:59 PM
Ninja Police!

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Killa Kawi Send a message via MSN to Killa Kawi Send a message via Yahoo to Killa Kawi Send a message via Skype™ to Killa Kawi
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesaves0211 View Post
App dev college degree; I was jusy talking to a buddy the other day expressing how thats the future
Its the second most in demand job right now. I have 3 years before i graduate.

Troops on Tens Gen 3 Owners RaceFit Growler Owners
Current Machine: '14 S1000RR-White/Grey/
Past Machines: 06-R6/07-GSX-R1000/08-ZX-10R/11-GSX-R1000
post #9 of 30 Old 09-24-2012, 12:57 AM Thread Starter
inappropriate

Posting Frequency

Killa, your cashing in while the market is hot.

post #10 of 30 Old 09-24-2012, 01:03 AM Thread Starter
inappropriate

Posting Frequency

It is about preference but the apple crowd always brags "theres an app for that" then theytell android users that they don't need all our features when later down the road the next ios tries to replicate such tweaks that android or cydia devs pioneered....AND TO TOP THAT OFFof all their patents they sue the living hell out of samsung when if it werent for samsung or other companies apple crawled over they wouldn't be where they're at today....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidward View Post
I've been enjoying Android since the beginning. However, I feel that the iOS is a great OS. Both have their place and as said above, it really boils down to personal preference.

I just got the Samsung Galaxy S3 and love everything about it. In fact, some of my colleagues/friends have thought about switching when they started messing with it. Yes, even after the iPhone 5 release. They're on the fence right now.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in