Air Purifiers - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 07-02-2006, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Air Purifiers

Anyone have one of these. I'm in the market. My research is pointing me towards an IQAir machine.

Looking for feed back and experiences.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 07-02-2006, 12:50 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Sewman, if you are looking for an air purifier, look no futher. I own an environmental company and our air purifiers is my specialty. What issues do you want to take care of (allergies, smoke, odors, pet dander, dust, mold, mildew)? Our units are about the size of a shoe box and will take care of all those issues. We use a filterless technology that is scientifically proven to reduce 99% of those and other air born allergiens. We even offer a 30 day free trial for you to experience our technology in your home. As for an IQ purifier, can't help you there pal...Let me know if you are interested and we can make arrangements for you to evaluate "fresh air" in your home.
post #3 of 5 Old 07-02-2006, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Allergies.....

I also have sleep apnea and figure clean air couldn't hurt.

How do I see your product?

Thanks
post #4 of 5 Old 07-02-2006, 03:57 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Don't get the ones you set in your room, get one the replaces your furnace filter, this way your doing the whole house, and air is being forced through it. Spend the money though and dont buy just the more expensive 3M ones. Check out totaline or honeywell. I'm in heating and air and have bad asthma and allergies myself.

'05 ZX-10R
'09 Streetglide
post #5 of 5 Old 07-02-2006, 04:59 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Thanks for asking. Visit www.tryfreshair.com and you will be able to review our air products. Select "Purifier Models" and you can learn more about "Fresh Air" and the technology. These are whole home systems, not just one room cleaners. You will also want to look at the "Ductworx" air system that ties into your existing heating/cooling system. TC24 mentions a similar response in his reply to you. CBS did a newsclip on our Ductworx unit in a school recently and the school staff notice a significant reduction in air born pollutants that were causing the children to get sick. I will be glad to forward the clip to you for your viewing pleasure. Before you purchase an air unit from a store, I recommend that you evaluate our product for 30 days "Free". If you want or need more info I will be glad to give you my phone number and we can set up a time for me to ship a unit to you..

Thanks

Dwayne,
President
Purified Air, Water & Energy Systems
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in