Admin help please> - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 07-30-2009, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to wildcats
Admin help please>

looked for a while couldnt find a way to contact an admin.
Recently i received bad rep from MagicMavis saying

"stop with the gay shit"
and my response to his comment was just.

I wrote him and disagreed. and this pos gave me bad rep again. just so every one knows MagicMavis is a little bitch and blocked Pm's because he cant back his words.

and i dont want any one else to have to deal with his crap

remember magic u can take my rep i dont care but if your going to be a coward at least man up

If practice makes perfect, but no one is perfect so why try?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 08-01-2009, 12:10 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

He pulled the same crap with me

ZX14 cam chain tensioner making noise? I have the set it and forget it fix. PM me if I can help.
post #3 of 15 Old 08-01-2009, 12:11 PM
jcw
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Rep sent.

Jimmyjam used to pull that crap.
post #4 of 15 Old 08-01-2009, 12:46 PM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by kllrvet View Post
He pulled the same crap with me

Well lets talk about the "same crap" you reference. You must think other peoples memory is as short as your own.

It was YOU, not me, it was you that created 3 other "phony" accounts all with the same IP's and tried to send me negative rep with all 3 of those 3 phony accounts, which didn't work. You thought you could pile on the negative rep but didn't realize new accounts can't add to or take away rep points. All you could do was send your profanity laced comments.

And of course you got busted by a mod on that, and the mod deleted your other phony accounts and gave you a temporary ban.

So whats your problem?

Oh, kllrvet later tried to claim he had 3 friends over at his house and all 3 friends created new accounts that night on his PC as his explanation as to why 4 accounts all had the same IP address. The mod didnt believe him, would you? He actually posted that.

Now how credible is kllrvet? Answer, not very.

Last edited by MagicMavis; 08-01-2009 at 01:41 PM.
post #5 of 15 Old 08-01-2009, 12:53 PM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcats View Post
looked for a while couldnt find a way to contact an admin.
Recently i received bad rep from MagicMavis saying

"stop with the gay shit"
and my response to his comment was just.

I wrote him and disagreed. and this pos gave me bad rep again. just so every one knows MagicMavis is a little bitch and blocked Pm's because he cant back his words.

and i dont want any one else to have to deal with his crap

remember magic u can take my rep i dont care but if your going to be a coward at least man up
You mean you sent me a profanity laced PM calling me a faggot and are now complaining you don't want to have to deal with this crap? WTF?

YOU started with the gay shit "first" (as in you started the gay shit first) in one of my threads. So why you bitching because I sent YOU negative rep for that?

Then you send me negative retaliatory rep (which would have been OK and the end of it) as I can more than accept "retaliatory" negative rep, BUT, ain't there always a but, you followed it up with a PM calling me a faggot. Now who really wants to receive such PM's? Did I go bitching to a mod about that? NO. I just shut off my PM function and let it go and now your bitchin for admin help for that?

Following up retaliatory negative rep also WITH a PM calling someone a faggot is a little more than one should accept without giving it back you think? Can't you just do it in the rep comments and be happy with that, you got to also send it in a PM as well? Why the extra PM? So for the extra PM you got more negative rep.

Now the facts are out, (as certain facts were not in your post quoted like sending me a PM calling me a faggot, you instead post that you "wrote me disagreeing") you have egg on your face and MORE negative rep. Why didnt you post that you sent me a PM calling me a "faggot"? That would have been the more accurate truth than trying to tell the forum you sent me a PM disagreeing with me.

YES, I cut off my PM so I would not have to receive anymore of your worthless PM's. We are "allowed" to make that option in our profile. I didn't complain about it to anyone, like you.

In the future, send the negative retaliatory rep to me or anyone else, that's OK, but don't follow it up with a profanity laced PM calling someone a faggot and then go bitch to the admin in public about it, because it makes you look like one.

And exactly what do you think the admin is going to do for you now? Hold your hand?

Last edited by MagicMavis; 08-01-2009 at 01:43 PM.
post #6 of 15 Old 08-01-2009, 01:33 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMavis View Post
Then you created 3 other "phony" accounts all with the same IP's and tried to send me negative rep with all 3 of those 3 phony accounts, which didnt work. You thought you could pile on but didnt realize new accounts cant add to or take away rep points. And of course you got busted by a mod on that, and the mod deleted your other phony acocunts.

So whats your problem?
My problem was you giving me negative rep. Why did you start it? I never did anything to you. All I did was ask that people who weren't interested in the pc3 I had for sale keep the comments to themselves. How does that deserve negative rep?

As far as making three accounts, like I said before, it was a couple of my friends who did it.

Apparently you think you are some sort of big fish on the Internet. I fir one have a different opinion of you.

ZX14 cam chain tensioner making noise? I have the set it and forget it fix. PM me if I can help.

Last edited by kllrvet; 08-01-2009 at 01:35 PM.
post #7 of 15 Old 08-01-2009, 01:38 PM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Quote:
My problem was you giving me negative rep. Why did you start it? I never did anything to you. All I did was ask that people who weren't interested in the pc3 I had for sale keep the comments to themselves. How does that deserve negative rep?

As far as making three accounts, like I said before, it was a couple of my friends who did it.

Apparently you think you are some sort of big fish on the Internet. I fir one have a different opinion of you.
You need to take some memory pills.

Me thinks I am a big fish? I wasn't the one that took this public. That's you and wildcats that did that.

Michael Jackson, man in the mirror? Maybe you should go re-listen to your heros song.

Last edited by MagicMavis; 08-01-2009 at 01:40 PM.
post #8 of 15 Old 08-01-2009, 01:48 PM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Quote:

He must have had 3 friends over at "HIS" house that night as all 3 new accounts had the same IP address as verified by a mod. Anyone wants to believe that, that's fine.

3 people who had never registered on this forum suddenly wanted to register new accounts, all on the same night to leave a stranger negative rep?

We all know what you are kllrvet.
post #9 of 15 Old 08-01-2009, 01:50 PM
jcw
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Rep sent to M&M.
post #10 of 15 Old 08-01-2009, 01:54 PM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcw View Post
Rep sent to M&M.
Yep, 2 sides to every story. Thanks for the rep.

This is the very exact thing that virtually ever member would say to "take private". It was already private. The instigators took it public.

Maybe a mod will simply delete it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in