Adjusted My Suspension - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 04-06-2005, 11:34 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Exclamation Adjusted My Suspension

I was just adjusting the suspension on my 10R, and I was staring at the spring on the rear shock, and something occured to me at that moment:
It was 1986, and I was listening to a Billy Ocean song on the radio, and the toast was burning..and it smelled really, really bad, so we took the next train out to Berlin. Everything was unrecognizable thru the train's windows, but we passed the time by talking about marketing strategy and corporate communication in a fast-paced information society. As the night grew darker, the train picked-up speed and started to disengage from the tracks. People were looking out their windows while shaking their heads. The moon was bright and the cactus plants in the dessert blew over as the train flew over the tops of them...The train began to climb straight into the air, and the steel wheels had flames coming of them and the passengers looked at eachother and screamed while digging their nails into the armrests. And the conductor came on the pa system and said: Do it..take your mamma out all night, yea, and show her what it's all about, get her jacked-up on some cheap champagne, and let the good times all hang out! So we were like whoa that's heavy.
About 3 years later, Me, Larry, and Ben are down at "Flywheel's Evening Groove" smokin'-up the dance floor..hey Camille...keep the Gin-N-Tonics flowin', would ya? So we go up the coastline looking for some sort of seafood joint, but instead we walk right into a hornets nest. The chuckwagon stopped in the middle of the road and two female cattle rustlers named Martika and Jess, come flying at me with lassos in hand, before I knew it, I was hog-tied and carried into the emperor's palace...and the girl in the back said get ready to attack and it turned into ballroom blitz. Bert and Rob got outta there quick man, but the girls were starting to overpower me, they were coming-on in drones..Only one alternative left...Get on the horn with Crockett and Tubbs. The Dade County Sheriff's Division sent out the calvery late evening. We needed to get back to the "Evening Groove" to put a call in to Camille, the the Gin girl. But how, man? when...ahhh fired it up with Diamond Dave and ...and what..Whoaa, wait..it's now 6 years earlier and now were back on Sarah's couch staring at the bong on the coffee table. Smoke lingers in the air as we look at eachother with funny eyes. Ahhhhhhh..awe she's beautiful alright..nothing like her in the whole world. She's on time..I'm on the case, pick up the phone, no time to waste..she got the beat, and here comes some.
I woke up the next morning a bit confused about everything, and I realized that screwing with that suspension on that ZX10 earlier in the day may have adversely affected my psycho-social ability to replicate current-day thought. Thus eluding to mechanical back-flash and banana-bang soup, which is often served with a thin slice of love-em-up style pepperoni jack inside-out hit-em style roll-around cherry burn jelly-figgy wraps. They are good to eat.
But all-in-all, it was a good day to adjust my suspension.
Have at it, one time, and see if you like it.

Gettin' jiggy wit it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 04-06-2005, 11:45 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

i want some of whatever is in that bong.
post #3 of 11 Old 04-07-2005, 12:03 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to crispin
dude letters are so bluuury, what do they say???

ya ya ya...
post #4 of 11 Old 04-07-2005, 12:32 AM
GP Rider

Location: Used to be Candler, NC/ Then HELL in Del Rio, Tx/ Now Blaine, WA
Posting Frequency

DUDE!!!! Put done the and step away. That hurt my brain reading that

Liberal-- A person who is so open minded that their brains have fallen out.
post #5 of 11 Old 04-07-2005, 02:32 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

if adjusting the suspension confused me before....now it scares the shit out of me....lol
post #6 of 11 Old 04-07-2005, 03:30 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

No wonder the Eagles lost in the playoffs.

BD

Those who stir the shit pot should have to lick the spoon.
post #7 of 11 Old 04-07-2005, 07:11 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to BNninja
that was low even for you BD

"Bikes are like women: beat them like a whore, they can take it and you will like the moaning you hear."
post #8 of 11 Old 04-07-2005, 10:13 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by pongo
if adjusting the suspension confused me before....now it scares the shit out of me....lol
post #9 of 11 Old 04-07-2005, 10:32 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

....and they are talking about making that stuff legal
post #10 of 11 Old 04-07-2005, 01:13 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

try it now

I was jsut ajdusitng the ssupneison on my 10R, and I was stirang at the srpnig on the raer shock, and something occured to me at that moment:
It was 1986, and I was ltiseinng to a Blliy Oacen snog on the ridao, and the tsoat was buinrng..and it smeelld rllaey, rlealy bad, so we took the nxet tiran out to Bilern. Everything was unregocniazble thru the tiran's widnows, but we pssaed the tmie by talking about marteking strategy and corpaorte commuacnition in a fast-paced infmroation society. As the night grew dkarer, the tiran picked-up seepd and sttared to diseangge form the trcaks. Peolpe were looking out their wondiws while shikang their hdeas. The moon was brhigt and the ctacus pnalts in the desrest belw over as the tiran feww over the tpos of them...The tiran baegn to climb strgiaht into the air, and the steel whlees had fmales coming of tehm and the passengers lokoed at eachother and scrmeaed while diigngg their nlias into the arsremts. And the coundctor came on the pa system and said: Do it..take your mmmaa out all night, yea, and sohw her waht it's all about, get her jacked-up on some cheap chpaamgne, and let the good times all hang out! So we were like whoa that's hevay.
About 3 years later, Me, Larry, and Ben are dwon at "Flywheel's Enveing Gvoore" smokin'-up the dance floor..hey Camille...keep the Gin-N-Tonics flowin', would ya? So we go up the coaltsine looking for some sort of seafood joint, but instead we wlkk rihgt into a hnroets nest. The chuckwagon stopped in the mdidle of the road and two famele cattle rtsulers named Martika and Jess, come flnyig at me with lassos in hnad, before I knew it, I was hog-teid and careidd into the emporer's palace...and the gril in the bcak said get reday to aatctk and it truned itno boolalrm btilz. Bert and Rob got outta there quick man, but the girls were starting to oevrwoper me, they were cmoing-on in drones..Only one alteritnave left...Get on the hron with Crockett and Tubbs. The Dade County Sheriff's Division sent out the calvery late evening. We neeedd to get back to the "Evening Groove" to put a call in to Cimalle, the the Gin girl. But how, man? when...ahhh feird it up with Dianomd Dave and ...and what..Whoaa, wait..it's now 6 yraes ealrier and now wree back on Sarah's cuoch straing at the bnog on the coffee table. Skmoe liengrs in the air as we look at eachother with funny eyes. Ahhhhhhh..awe she's beautiful alright..nothing like her in the whole world. She's on time..I'm on the case, pick up the phone, no time to waste..she got the beat, and here cmoes some.
I wkoe up the next mnoring a bit confused auobt everything, and I realized that swrecing with that suspension on that ZX10 eralier in the day may have aedvrsely affected my psycho-social alibity to replacite current-day thought. Thus eluding to mechanical back-flash and baanna-bang soup, which is often served with a thin slice of love-em-up style pepreponi jcak inside-out hit-em style roll-arnoud chrery brun jelly-figgy wraps. They are good to eat.
But all-in-all, it was a good day to ajdust my supssneion.
Hvae at it, one tmie, and see if you lkie it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in