2012!!! Ahhh - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 Old 08-30-2010, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

2012!!! Ahhh

Anyone notice that the closer we get to 2012, more and more shit keeps happening?? Check out nostradamus' predictions...hes been very accurate of everything that hes predicted.. Just kinda wanted to see your guys' thoughts on 2012. I dont think the world is just gonna up and end but maybe a dramatic climate change. Every major extinction was the result of a massive climate change. but who knows, it may just be another Y2K.

Ride Hard, Live Easy.

-2006 ZX-10R Solar Yellow-
Leo Vince Pipes, GPR Stabilizer, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Gear Indicator, Speedo Healer, -1 Front Sprocket (Renthal), Double Bubble Windscreen, Rear Spools, Fender Eliminator
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 Old 08-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
There's no telling man, i just figure why worry about it till it's here..nothing we (I) can do right now to change it so we'll see what happens i guess?

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #3 of 36 Old 08-30-2010, 06:49 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

i was watching on the history channel that the mayan calender isnt the only one that points to the 2012 date. i guess several other religious calenders point to it also. i just get into this kinda stuff, its very interesting to me.

Ride Hard, Live Easy.

-2006 ZX-10R Solar Yellow-
Leo Vince Pipes, GPR Stabilizer, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Gear Indicator, Speedo Healer, -1 Front Sprocket (Renthal), Double Bubble Windscreen, Rear Spools, Fender Eliminator
post #4 of 36 Old 08-30-2010, 06:57 PM
Certified SLOW

Posting Frequency

Why worry about? So you can spend from now until 2012 worried? Nah, I'll live my life and enjoy my time NOW.
post #5 of 36 Old 08-30-2010, 07:04 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolaZX10 View Post
Why worry about? So you can spend from now until 2012 worried? Nah, I'll live my life and enjoy my time NOW.
....Exactly...I mean i see and watch ALOT of those shows and they even say that the mayan calender can still predict solar and lunar eclipe's to this day and other strange shit BUT why loose sleep over it? not that i havn't or don't think about it. just don't dwell on it is all.

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #6 of 36 Old 08-30-2010, 07:05 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolazx10 View Post
why worry about? So you can spend from now until 2012 worried? Nah, i'll live my life and enjoy my time now.

Time will prey on you, and drag you thru hell....
TIE THIS AROUND YOUR NECK! :deathmeta

PRAY FOR VILLAINS
post #7 of 36 Old 08-30-2010, 07:08 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to zx7rydr
Quote:
Originally Posted by allout06 View Post
i was watching on the history channel that the mayan calender isnt the only one that points to the 2012 date. i guess several other religious calenders point to it also. i just get into this kinda stuff, its very interesting to me.
its funny because everyone thinks that because the myan calender ends on some date in 2012 that means the worlds going to end. What Ive heard is the myans used a rotating calender...it just means the time just starts all over again.

CA green int. brake light, CA green front blinkers, APE manual cct, Kleen air mod (Ivan's), Jumper mod, Full Akrapovich Race exhaust, PC3, Factory Pro Velocity Stacks, Muzzys Alum. Rad. Fan, Factory Pro Shift Star kit, Competition Werks fender elim, Stealth Sprockets (-1, +2), D.I.D ERV3 X-Ring Gold Chain, Speedo Healer, GPR V4, Black/Black Pazzo "shorty" levers, 08 ZX6R Calipers, rockin the pilot powers, more to come...
post #8 of 36 Old 08-30-2010, 07:13 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolaZX10 View Post
Agreed completely!

I've heard the whole "the Mayan calendar ends in 2012 bit... Not sure about the other ones and religions, maybe they just followed the Mayans..

My whole thing is the Mayan calendar was started however long ago. The guy that was the one making the calendars probably either got sick of it and stop, or just died and everyone figured they had 100s of years of calendar laid out already, why bother furthering it?

Disclaimer: I have no credible knowledge of Mayan society or history, nor is this based of any known facts... Just something that ran through that crazy head of mine, so if you go and disprove it I really don't care.

2008 ZX-10R | Black | Arrow Headers | AreaP Slip-on CF | K&N Filter |GUTS ECU Flash By Guhl Motors | Block-Off Plates | Fender Eliminator | Clear Alternatives Integrated Taillight | Rifleman's 1/5th Throttle Insert | Speedohealer | Pro-Grip 719s | Vortex Bar Ends | Puig Z DB Windscreen | CBR1000 Mirrors | Vortex 520 Sprockets -1/+1 | RK Gold 520 Chain | Galfer SS Lines | Pazzo Shorty Levers | Vortex Gas Cap | Rebuilt Damper | Lightech Rearsets | Much More To Come
post #9 of 36 Old 08-30-2010, 07:15 PM
JVT
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx7rydr View Post
its funny because everyone thinks that because the myan calender ends on some date in 2012 that means the worlds going to end. What Ive heard is the myans used a rotating calender...it just means the time just starts all over again.

post #10 of 36 Old 08-30-2010, 07:18 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

If your that worried about it, dig yourself a shelter 30ft underground and start stocking it. Other than that why bring yourself down(and others around you) by getting all worked up about some 300 year old rumor????

You Leakin Dawg!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in