1st ticket on the 10r - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 06-21-2010, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

1st ticket on the 10r

This has been a little while ago (early March?), but I thought I'd share with my 10r broskies. So I had just moved back to Iowa from Arizona and buzzed into town on the bike, took a quick lap and headed back home. As I was heading out of town, I was thinking about how F'n BAD I wanted to rip on it. SOoooo, being the adrenaline junky, throttle twisting fool that I am; I open er up in 1st. As I'm doing this, I'm think how shitty it would be to meet a cop. As the front tire touches back down to the pavement and I click into 2nd, I meet the Sheriff!!! HOLY MOTHER F**KING SH*T Batman!!!!!!!!! As I passed the officer, I prayed that he didn't have his radar on, but no such luck. He spun his ass around.. I briefly thought about running but decided my stupidity wasn't worth dying for. So I pulled into the State Park just down the road and waited for him to pull in behind me. I took my helmet off and pulled my key from the ignition. He came up to me, sort of chuckling and asked; "think you were speeding?" I looked and him with the biggest, merciful puppy dog eyes and said, "well, honestly.... (sign) Yesss, I'm and idiot," and laughed nervously. Then he asked how fast I thought he clocked me at and I guessed somewhere in the 80's or 90's.. "OOONE-HUNDREDD and THREE miles per hour in a FORTY-FIVE mile per hour zone." After him telling me that I'm sitting there thinking about how royally fu*ked I am. Luckily, he only have me a ticket for 68mph in a 45mph zone, saving me my license and hundreds of dollars! Anyways, long story for little excitement. I've always seemed to get out of speeding tickets and other traffic citations. Seems like being a nice guy to the 5.0's pays off! Ohhh and pry helps having cousins and friends on the local force

Any similar experiences!?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 06-21-2010, 11:27 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
When I was a teenager (put your way back hats on) I was sort of seeing a gal that lived about 40 minutes out of town. I was flying up the freeway to see her late one afternoon on my 500 Interceptor and blew the doors off of a highway patrol car at around 100. Aw, fuck. Nothing good can come from this. I didn't even wait to see the lights-I just pulled over. I got an ass chewing that was at least as good as my parents would have given me but he let me off with a warning. At the time I wanted to be a cop so I was doing volunteer work with the local PD and he noticed my police ID. There is no telling how deep I would have taken it if he hadn't cut me a break.

Have a wheelie nice day!

Winter sucks.
post #3 of 7 Old 06-21-2010, 11:32 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
sometimes the truth and/or connections will set you free or "almost" free........ good stories right there though!

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #4 of 7 Old 06-21-2010, 11:32 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

not bad mang, if you are honest they will give you a break no doubt

got hit by one in a 240sx Nissan

was going down the highway around a bend I come and bam he is right there trooper

I flew by, signaled and stopped on the shoulder

he comes up whats the hurry son, I said sorry officer just being a dumb ass

he said guess how fast you were going
I said 100 sir

he said no 93 in a 60 but since you are honest, get the fuck out of here and dont do it again

I wanted to get out and kiss the guy

NO HOMO

Puig Screen, Carbon Scorpion Slipons, Starrotors HID, Champs Sliders, Targa Fender Eliminator, GIPRO/ATRE, Rim Stripe, CRG Shorty Levers, Galfer SS Lines. ZX14 Nissin Calipers, Puig Carbon Rear Fender, Attack Racing Carbon Front Fender, Vortex Mirror Blockoffs, Oberon Barend Mirror, BMC Race Air Filter, Carbon Fiber Heel Guards, Stomp Grip, Speedo Healer, 16t front Sprocket
post #5 of 7 Old 06-22-2010, 05:10 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Otto Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by xx8055NIACxx View Post
not bad mang, if you are honest they will give you a break no doubt

got hit by one in a 240sx Nissan

was going down the highway around a bend I come and bam he is right there trooper

I flew by, signaled and stopped on the shoulder

he comes up whats the hurry son, I said sorry officer just being a dumb ass

he said guess how fast you were going
I said 100 sir

he said no 93 in a 60 but since you are honest, get the fuck out of here and dont do it again

I wanted to get out and kiss the guy

NO HOMO

No homo disclaimer...clearly a military man.
post #6 of 7 Old 06-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

On may home from work 5:30 am hualing a$$ passd a state trooper . I pulled off shut car off and turned on 4 ways . Stitting in car with window down .Both hands still on wheel at 10 and 2 . Trooper asks if I have a gun in the car .I told him no . Trooper asks why are you sitting there with both hands on wheel like that . I answered I dont want shot . Trooper starts to bust out laughing . Tells me to get the hell home and slow down .
post #7 of 7 Old 06-22-2010, 05:31 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Lucky lucky lucky. Just got my 1st ticket ever the other day. Been pulled over 7 times and have only got 1 ticket to show for it. If you are polite to the cops they are usually pretty forgiving
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in