1.SHOULD "KILLA MAN" GET THE NEW GIXX1000K. - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
View Poll Results: You guy's tell me what you think i should do.
Should "KILLA MAN" get the new Zuk1000. 6 9.84%
Should "KILLA MAN" Save his $$$for the new 2006ZX10R. 38 62.30%
Should "KILLA MAN" Save his ducket's & go see a psychotherapist. 17 27.87%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 Old 05-25-2005, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

1.should "killa Man" Get The New Gixx1000k.

As most of you have probably heard. I order'd a gixx1000 a few week's ago. Got it here localy from a honda/polaris dealer, i bought a few bike's from them & there really cool people.

I walked in there place a few week's ago & sat on a blue/white 1000, they are new to Suzuki they just started selling/taking delivery of the Suzuki brand of bike's..i sat down with jake worked out some no# & gave $2000.00 down on a Black/Yellow Gixxer1000...he told me it would take a few weeks for it to come in..cool.

Now i hear all this BS about the frames expolding & think that zuki aint going to take care of there customer's when the shit hit's the fan....but damn i have my heart set on that bitch. Just got of the phone with jake the bike shoul be in in the middle of july some time..maybe sooner, them being new to selling zuki bike's, well it'll take em awhile to take delivery of some of the hot seller's.

All are welcomed to give your 2 cent's & please do..my life depends on it...remember i'm graduating to SQUID status when the new gixx arrives....later

Last edited by R1GSXRKILLER; 05-25-2005 at 12:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 Old 05-25-2005, 12:00 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Get it...beat it...sell it...
Get the 06 10R

*Edit...And one more thing...let us know if the frame cracks! *

Well, I started out with nothing and I still have most of it...

Last edited by 05zx10pilot; 05-25-2005 at 12:09 PM.
post #3 of 51 Old 05-25-2005, 12:03 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Just stick with what works, 06 zx10r.

I live my life a quarter-pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, im free. I need FRIESSSS! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didnt blow a seam on your nugget box.
post #4 of 51 Old 05-25-2005, 12:07 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1killer1liter
post #5 of 51 Old 05-25-2005, 12:08 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Chads10R Send a message via Yahoo to Chads10R
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1killer1liter

"Dum Spiro Spero"
(While I breath, I hope)
www.citadel.edu

2004 Black ZX-10R

"An it Harm None, Do What Ye Will"
post #6 of 51 Old 05-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Orange you glad I'm a whore?

Posting Frequency

i voted for the psychotherapist..

you just all those duckets into your 04 and now you want the 05 Gixxer? shame on you

-J

Back from the dead.
post #7 of 51 Old 05-25-2005, 12:16 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

My experience with Suzuki has been kinda mixed. On the one hand they make some pretty cool bikes, and I never had any major issues with mine, but on the other hand their custmer service blows(IMHO). I have a few friends who went up against them when the TLS frames were going bad and Zuk basically told them to piss into the wind. There is a guy right now on the TL site I used to frequent thats fighting Suzuki to try and get his frame fixed. They keep saying that they'll replace the frame, but wont cover any labor costs, and they'll only do it if he has a shop do the work. He's basically looking at having to pay about a grand out of pocket to cover their defective product. That fucking BLOWS. Who knows if they'll handle the gixxer problem the same way. On that note, it would take some serious convincing on Suzuki's part to get me on one of their bikes again, but I'm a serious asshole about shit like that. I don't patronize companies who's focus isn't serving their customers.
post #8 of 51 Old 05-25-2005, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick
My experience with Suzuki has been kinda mixed. On the one hand they make some pretty cool bikes, and I never had any major issues with mine, but on the other hand their custmer service blows(IMHO). I have a few friends who went up against them when the TLS frames were going bad and Zuk basically told them to piss into the wind. There is a guy right now on the TL site I used to frequent thats fighting Suzuki to try and get his frame fixed. They keep saying that they'll replace the frame, but wont cover any labor costs, and they'll only do it if he has a shop do the work. He's basically looking at having to pay about a grand out of pocket to cover their defective product. That fucking BLOWS. Who knows if they'll handle the gixxer problem the same way. On that note, it would take some serious convincing on Suzuki's part to get me on one of their bikes again, but I'm a serious asshole about shit like that. I don't patronize companies who's focus isn't serving their customers.
Damn bro that's exactly how i feel...i'm hoping i'll hear some good new's(that there taking care of customers) about the frame thing...if not i'm out fugg them, I'm serious, that's why i called jake at the polaris/honda dealer ship to tell him if zuki fucks there customers i want my money back..(or i just might get the the new Honda CRF450X)

WILL SEE WHAT HAPPEN'S.
post #9 of 51 Old 05-25-2005, 12:37 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

I would wait uunless you have money just burning a hole in your pocket.

Except for ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism WAR has never solved anything.
post #10 of 51 Old 05-25-2005, 01:00 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Save yer money dude. You're already doing a new house for the fam. And you already have the fastest bike on the planet so just chill out ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in