06 10R VS 06 Dodge Viper - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 06:59 AM Thread Starter
BANNED

Posting Frequency

06 10R VS 06 Dodge Viper

So I'm sitting at the club tonight and some drama breaks out, I go over and handle the drama and as I'm coming back my buddy comes up to me and says hey man theres a guy out side that wants to race you with his car for four hundred bucks. I have my buddy point this tool out and it turns out to be some preppy punk who's daddy bought him an 06 Dodge viper. So I talk to the kid a little bit and sure enough he has the I own a viper I can beat any thing ego going on so I tell him alright when, where and how do you wanna race. He thinks for a minute and says 70 MPH roll ons down the 2 freeway right now. I laughed put my gear on fired up the bike and followed him up to the freeway, My buddy followed us to just to see the race on his 00 GSXR 750. We get on the freeway hit 70 he gives me a thumbs up and that was the last I saw of him till I exited the freeway about 3 miles down the road. I hit an Indicated 189. So we get to a gas station and he says I wasn't ready and I missed a shift. I tell him OK lets do it again going back up to the club. Sure enough his thumb came up and I never saw him again till I backed off to get of the freeway and go back to the club. He backed off and just kept going up the freeway. I guess he got embarrassed since he was talking all that shit about how his car would smoke me to all these chicks at the club and he probably didn't want to come back and have to admit that he got eaten like a snickers bar. I just love it when I get to pop some dumb rich punks ego and embarrass him in front of all these girls.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 07:02 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to Kickaho
Yeah, but what about that pricks $400??

If you're anywhere near the Louisville Kentucky area, check out my local sportbike forum, Louisville Sportbikes!
post #3 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 07:07 AM Thread Starter
BANNED

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickaho
Yeah, but what about that pricks $400??
Ehh it wasnt all that important to me, the fact that he got made a fool of in front of about 50 fine ass woman was worth the 400 bones. The fact that I showed back up and all of them came running up asking where he was, why he wasnt back and who won was worth the money the prick never payed me and probally never had.
post #4 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 07:12 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to gldnchildek9
hhaa dont mess with a 10 sucker....i hope you see him again, just so you cant break balls lol

catch the vapors, all day every day

06 zx10r- bmc race, leo vince slip'ons, ivans block offs, comp works fender eliminator, vortex rearsets, zero gravity db, solo cover, michelin pilot power, pazzo shortys,d.i.d 520 conversion gold chain, afam sprockets, galfer front and rear brake lines,alth front pedal cut rotors,ebc pads, pc3 , factory pro vstacks, matris m3 damper
post #5 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 07:32 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to tuzem
Thanks for the story!! That was pretty good! hate rich kids in funky cars like that. They need their asses handed to them now and then

CMRA #341 - Novice - '06 Green 10 ~ '03 CRF450
post #6 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 07:38 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to Kickaho
Not a lot of rich kids driving Vipers in my neck of the woods. Just a whole mess of fools driving VW's, Civic's, and various other grocery getters with fart cans out the rear, and park benches installed on the trunk lid. All of which, given the opportunity, will try and do a roll on against any bike with a fairing.

If you're anywhere near the Louisville Kentucky area, check out my local sportbike forum, Louisville Sportbikes!
post #7 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 07:53 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Ha! Ha!.... Dumbass kid!....

Its amazing how many people think that a sports car is faster than a bike....

“Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory.” --General George S. Patton
post #8 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 08:02 AM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
I would have collected the $400 from the punk kid and spent it on the hot chicks at the club!

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

Last edited by SkyDork; 07-19-2006 at 08:13 AM.
post #9 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 08:06 AM
Hillbillie Mod

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to hillcountry10r
yeah right...

For every species of beasts and birds, of reptiles and creatures of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by the human race. But no one can tame the tongue; it is a restless evil full of deadly poison.
James 3:7,8

post #10 of 15 Old 07-19-2006, 08:09 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to BigDally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnyncrvr3
So I'm sitting at the club tonight and some drama breaks out, I go over and handle the drama and as I'm coming back my buddy comes up to me and says hey man theres a guy out side that wants to race you with his car for four hundred bucks. I have my buddy point this tool out and it turns out to be some preppy punk who's daddy bought him an 06 Dodge viper. So I talk to the kid a little bit and sure enough he has the I own a viper I can beat any thing ego going on so I tell him alright when, where and how do you wanna race. He thinks for a minute and says 70 MPH roll ons down the 2 freeway right now. I laughed put my gear on fired up the bike and followed him up to the freeway, My buddy followed us to just to see the race on his 00 GSXR 750. We get on the freeway hit 70 he gives me a thumbs up and that was the last I saw of him till I exited the freeway about 3 miles down the road. I hit an Indicated 189. So we get to a gas station and he says I wasn't ready and I missed a shift. I tell him OK lets do it again going back up to the club. Sure enough his thumb came up and I never saw him again till I backed off to get of the freeway and go back to the club. He backed off and just kept going up the freeway. I guess he got embarrassed since he was talking all that shit about how his car would smoke me to all these chicks at the club and he probably didn't want to come back and have to admit that he got eaten like a snickers bar. I just love it when I get to pop some dumb rich punks ego and embarrass him in front of all these girls.
If the dude had drove/ridden both, he would have known better. The viper pulls like a mug between 4-5600k, but even in the power band doesn't come close to the pull of a 10R. :headshake

D

Big Dally
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in