05-10-08 Sad day for Oscar - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 Old 05-11-2008, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
Beginner w/29k miles :o)

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to minebymistake Send a message via Yahoo to minebymistake
05-10-08 Sad day for Oscar

:headshake he fell over
on a group ride we stopped and the mouth of the canyon to let the whole group get together again, while waiting a girl on a 250 came in and was turning around to get in the line, didnt see the crub hit it and tipped over so i being a nice girl got off oscar to help her pick up her bike, as we got hers up we hear a disusting sound, i turned around and oscar was on his side (kickstand side) WTF??? well combination of things on a little slant on the parking lot just enough wind and for some dumb reason me not leaving it in gear, 1st time i get off with it in neutral:headshake

damage
frame slider took most of it, clutch lever got bent a little (it accually curves right over my pinky now makes me have a better grip on it)
mirror got scuffed, a little rash on the bottom faring and a little by the back seat, and the curb feeler on the peg popped off

not too bad for a stupid moment, all i was tring to do is help the ding dong on the 250 oh well!! is all i can say

Nancy is not looking backwards for very long, shes moving forward opening new doors & doing new things because she's curious & curiosity keeps leading her down new paths! if you dont like it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 Old 05-11-2008, 01:44 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to OneSLOW10
That sux! Doesn't it piss you off even more tho that it happened when you were helping some one else and trying to be a good person? God that sh!t erkks me. It's like wtf was I not supposed to help. zzzzzzzz

2005 PMR. Full Ti Evo 2, BMC Race, V-Stacks, PC3, IG Module, DJ QS (not installed), 1/5th throw (not installed), -1 +2 with Gold RK Chain, Speedo Healer V4, Removed 2ndaries, Red GiPro, Pilot Powers, Dual H.I.D.s, Brocks brackets and strap, Rear 2" Muzzy Drop, Vortex Rearsets, Scotts Damper, 2 HyperPro Dampers, Puig DB, ASV Levers, Titax Levers, Pazzo Levers, Kill switch (made to look like it's mounted), CA front/rear lights and a owner who adores her...
post #3 of 51 Old 05-11-2008, 01:47 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to minebymistake Send a message via Yahoo to minebymistake
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSLOW10 View Post
That sux! Doesn't it piss you off even more tho that it happened when you were helping some one else and trying to be a good person? God that sh!t erkks me. It's like wtf was I not supposed to help. zzzzzzzz
yep exactly my thoughts, 1st thing i did was hand up in the air and yelled WHAT THE FUK??????

Nancy is not looking backwards for very long, shes moving forward opening new doors & doing new things because she's curious & curiosity keeps leading her down new paths! if you dont like it
post #4 of 51 Old 05-11-2008, 01:57 PM
can we ride yet!?!?!?

Posting Frequency

bummer dudette!!
post #5 of 51 Old 05-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

been there

about the same thing happened to me a few days ago. my girlfriend got off her 6 and was walkin away and i happened to see it and caught it as it was fallin and then my 10 attacks me from behind landin on my damn leg. i said the same thing she did...what the fuk!!!!
post #6 of 51 Old 05-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

That's terrible MBM!! Nothing wrong with a little "customizing!" Thank goodness for those frame sliders! Sounds like they did their job!
post #7 of 51 Old 05-11-2008, 02:11 PM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
That's terrible MBM!! Nothing wrong with a little "customizing!" Thank goodness for those frame sliders! Sounds like they did their job!
"costomizing"

the slider did a good job. dont wanna know what he'd look like w/o them on

post #8 of 51 Old 05-11-2008, 02:11 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
sorry for your luck hun, sounds like a set of pazzos should be in your future

post #9 of 51 Old 05-11-2008, 02:22 PM
MIdlife PIMP

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to bodymanruss518
that sux Nancy!!........but imagine the damage with out the sliders!......lesson learned.....least it was at 0mph!.....with you on your feet !. I feel for ya!.....you'll get him straightened out!.oscar that is!!........glad you are ok!.........

Better to have a gun and not need one, than to need a gun and not have one!!.......

you can lose money chasing women, but,......
you'll never lose women chasing money!!....
post #10 of 51 Old 05-11-2008, 02:26 PM
MIA mod

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodymanruss518 View Post
...lesson learned.....least it was at 0mph!.....with you on your feet !. I feel for ya!....

Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in