Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Post your 10r PICS!!!

5K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  burgerkin 
#1 ·
Lets see em...Post pics...

#5 ·
Big Daddy said:
Hey Geeeeeeeeez! what type of tape/protectant is that on the swinger??

BD
well spotted BD, its just some carbon fibre protection tape which I’ve stuck there, due to the heal of my Alpinestars scratching the swinging arm :cry: ….beware if you ride on the balls of your feet like me… :wink:

#6 ·
In the initial pics of the 10r some months ago i just kind of figured this could be a potential wear spot and it seems as though it can be.....and yes i ride on the balls of my footsies. Could the main frame tape work as well??

BD

#7 ·
Big Daddy said:
In the initial pics of the 10r some months ago i just kind of figured this could be a potential wear spot and it seems as though it can be.....and yes i ride on the balls of my footsies. Could the main frame tape work as well??

BD
Do you mean to buy some main frame tape, to stick on the swinger?? :?

R&G Racing (UK) are gonna make some bolt-on C/F heal plates for the 10R soon, so i'm gonna get a set as soon as poss. :wink:

This area of the right side swinger, is the only potential wear spot, as far as i can see... :wink:

#8 ·
10r_Geezer said:
Big Daddy said:

BD
Do you mean to buy some main frame tape, to stick on the swinger?? :?

R&G Racing (UK) are gonna make some bolt-on C/F heal plates for the 10R soon, so i'm gonna get a set as soon as poss. :wink:
Yes thats what i meant. I'm not much for CF since my Duc days but perhaps i would replace the OEM heel guards with them if they are a bit larger and do the trick.

BD

#9 ·
i tried to post a pic , i got a little wheelie one and a couple of side shots but im not as computer literate as some. my buddies gonna help me get on here toomorrow.
oh yeah. i got right at 500 miles on mine now. the said bring it in for the first service tween 6 and 8 hundred mi. so i told them id bring it by wednsday morning.
geezer i hope your gettin some better cuz the bitch will roll on in 4th with a good yank. but mines blue, i doubt the green ones are as fast[/url]

#15 ·
hey, 10r_Geezer, you must be the first person in the world to recieve a green 10, as far as i can tell, no one els has a green one yet

#16 ·
Yeah KMC realized the importance of getting the SLOWER GREEN versions out for the masses! then they would let loose of the atomic TUITY FRUITY ORANGE models to those deserving of something Espezial.. :D

BD

#19 ·
FrEteGi said:
hey, 10r_Geezer, you must be the first person in the world to recieve a green 10, as far as i can tell, no one els has a green one yet
well, i'm not sure about me having the first punter to have :mrgreen: GREEN 10R in the world, but i still have the only one in my county....

some more pics....sorry its always dark...but i'm just to busy riding during the day time.. :mrgreen:

#24 ·
guamaniac

So far the Dunlops are performing well, however, i've still only done just over 200 miles (mostly on cold wet roads and the forecast is bad for the next 5 days...shit),

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BD

well spotted again....i didn't put the cowl on right...it does fit better than that.

trikchop

thanks mate, i'll keep you updated with all the new bits i'm gonna bolt to her..

Ninjajoe

as for my chicken strips...i'll refer you to my comments above......its cold and damp and the bike is very new.....i'm just holding out for some decent weather for my 10R's track day debut on April 8

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.