New ZX10RR to come out? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By ShawnG

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 05-13-2019, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

New ZX10RR to come out?

Guys it might be old news but I heard that Kawasaki might be working on a new hot rod to go after the Ducati V4R? I'd love to see that happen for sure! Say 230HP and about 400 lbs wet. what do you think?

Spegler SS lines with EBC HH pads front n rear along with Brembo M4 calipers, EBC front and rear rotors, Brembo Radial MC & Brake Levers, Sato rear sets, BST carbon fiber wheels, Pirelli Diablo Super Corsa SP, Ohlins TTX EC Rear Shock, revalued steering damper, leatec gas cap, Don Guhl Reflash, Akropovic & linked pipe. HM quick shifter,green silicon hoses, Shoria battery and shimmed the rear 5mm and lastly (for now) an EBC Kevlar race clutch & HD springs, Vortex case covers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 05-14-2019, 01:21 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somefun View Post
Guys it might be old news but I heard that Kawasaki might be working on a new hot rod to go after the Ducati V4R? I'd love to see that happen for sure! Say 230HP and about 400 lbs wet. what do you think?
Im sure they will do something. WSBK is Kawasaki's baby so i doubt they're taking it lightly. Going to have variable vale timing and winglets. bet
badexample likes this.
post #3 of 8 Old 05-14-2019, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnG View Post
Im sure they will do something. WSBK is Kawasaki's baby so i doubt they're taking it lightly. Going to have variable vale timing and winglets. bet
I would think so also.... Looking forward to seeing what they come out with, My 2011 might need a friend!

Spegler SS lines with EBC HH pads front n rear along with Brembo M4 calipers, EBC front and rear rotors, Brembo Radial MC & Brake Levers, Sato rear sets, BST carbon fiber wheels, Pirelli Diablo Super Corsa SP, Ohlins TTX EC Rear Shock, revalued steering damper, leatec gas cap, Don Guhl Reflash, Akropovic & linked pipe. HM quick shifter,green silicon hoses, Shoria battery and shimmed the rear 5mm and lastly (for now) an EBC Kevlar race clutch & HD springs, Vortex case covers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 05-14-2019, 02:29 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
I would think so also.... Looking forward to seeing what they come out with, My 2011 might need a friend!
Haha i literally told myself "Man sounds like hes itching to buy another bike" when i was reading the original post lol.
post #5 of 8 Old 05-14-2019, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Haha i literally told myself "Man sounds like hes itching to buy another bike" when i was reading the original post lol.
Hahah was it that obvious?? lol I love my 2011 actually just got back from the track with her but part of me is wondering what an updated lady would be like with 200+ HP and new electronics...

post #6 of 8 Old 05-15-2019, 06:41 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Hahah was it that obvious?? lol I love my 2011 actually just got back from the track with her but part of me is wondering what an updated lady would be like with 200+ HP and new electronics...
Yea saw that on Instagram, How did the weekend go? I also feel the same, I would love to get a 5th gen or whatever they come out with next as a street/occasional track bike. I actually miss cruising on the street.
post #7 of 8 Old 05-15-2019, 08:19 AM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Yea saw that on Instagram, How did the weekend go? I also feel the same, I would love to get a 5th gen or whatever they come out with next as a street/occasional track bike. I actually miss cruising on the street.
It went real well even know the weather wasn't the best. My son and I race Super Moto's so we had our first race of the season on sat. We took 2 and 3rd so that went well and we still need a lot of tuning and dialing in. I rode my 10R the rest of the day. She felt great! My last track day last year she wound up shutting off in a high speed turn at full lean, I made out ok but couldn't figure out what the heck went wrong. turns out that the HM quick shifter shit the bed on me. this is like the 3rd one on a couple bikes that went bad on me so I switched to the Dyno Jet set up from Power Commander. they are actually less cash and man it worked way better anyways!

post #8 of 8 Old 05-15-2019, 08:59 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

a 40K liter bike.... very good exercise.... not for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in