Votes: 53 62.4%
  • Muzzys Dual Post Slider

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Other - Please reply wih suggestion

Votes: 15 17.6%

Muzzys Vs Champs Frame Sliders

5K views 49 replies 41 participants last post by  Sebastian1000 
#1 · (Edited)
I want to get some new frame sliders for my '05 10R and want ones that will bolt on to 2 points instead of just a offset puck on a bracket. From what I have been told a dual post will hold up a lot better than a single post and offset bracket.

I am stuck between Muzzys and Champs, now besides the price is there any other difference. I heard that Champs are very beefy, what about Muzzys?!?

Muzzy's

Champs

See less See more
#2 ·
Shoguns full slider kit! Comes with bar ends, spools and the frame sliders for like $200. The kits for the zx10's are more than other bikes because of the brackets and stuff the kit includes that other bikes dont need. They have a thick metal double mount bracket.

The shoguns are really nice though!

P.S. Dont get the muzzy crap no matter what. Champs or shoguns but i personally like my shoguns.

#4 ·
I have the Muzzys on mine and it is very good quality. I have never seen the champs, they look like good a good quality product also. I don't think you can go wrong with either imo.

#7 ·
Yeah it does, since you made it, there must have been some research involved right. Well I have the front fork sliders from you Champ91 and I guess I will be going with the frame sliders also to match!!

#9 ·
The Muzzy's look good, but I got to stick with the Champ!:thumbsup: Have had the unfortunate chance to test he slider and the saved me a lot of headache in repairs. So here I am singing his praises, plus he's a board member. Mark me down as a satisfied customer.

#11 ·
Champs are beefy. They are the way to go!

#18 ·
im sayin champs for 1, the bolt to the frame and 2, theyre not offset like muzzys, which centers the impact force directly on the slider support rather offset like muzzys-not good.

#22 ·
I bought the entire shogun kit on ebay for less than 120.00. They look just like the rest of em'. No complaints here

#28 ·
I HAVENT TRIED THE MUZZYS OR CHAMPS BUT BE CAREFUL WITH SHOGUNS ! I HIT A DOG AT ABOUT 30MPH AND IT TOSSED ME OFF THE BIKE THE BIKE WENT DOWN ANT THE BOLT THAT HOLDS THE SLIDER BRAKET IN PLACE BENT ALLOWING THE BRAKET TO GET INTO MY FRAME AND THE THREADS THAT HOLD THE ACTUAL SLIDER PULLED OUT :sad: :headshake

#31 ·
I ordered these sliders off ebay for $39 bucks..... Stupid stupid stupid.... Came from China and are the thinnest pieces of junk I have ever seen in my life.. I am not even sure they are Delrin... All these expensive parts on my kwak I should have known better!

#32 ·
Champ sliders all the way. Between them, and my Sato rearsets saved my C/F OEM tail, plastics, frame, and tank form a 45mph rearend low slide. Only thing I had to replace on the frame sliders is the derlin slider it self, and to be honest the damaged slider is still good. All it needs is to be rotated so the unscraped side is closer to the ground. Awesome product. I ordered three spare derlin sliders after that. Well worth it. I destroyed my original cylinder head in a prior slower rearend low slide before using his sliders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.