Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

2020 Really!

10K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Vonstallin 
#1 ·
#7 ·
It looks like the 2020 did get the 2019 fingerrollers from the RR...doubt it git the full RR engine with titanium parts....
Dont all 2020 have to pass euro 5?

Attachments

#10 ·
You are right....
Not sure how I did not realize this. I might have only focused on the RR with the Ti. connecting rods and finger rollers....
So we basically got a 2019 carryover with bold new graphics.
:(

unless one of the 2 bikes left to be unveiled is a new "RR" model....

#12 ·
well....they did catch the 2020 Honda CBR 1000RR spied testing...

Odd that it looks sooooo similar to current kawasaki...but it do look like the patents we saw few months ago....active aero sides...

\

Attachments

Reactions: Guarf and jr0065
#17 ·
i like the accent...
but then again...i like black, neon green and neon yellow lol

I have a feeling we did not get the TFT so that when the new bike lauch it has MORE NEW shit....i have a feeling it will not get a huge amount of stuff... the bike is fantastic as it is...winning multiple races across the globe... the frame..while old...still one of the best on the market.... the engine is one of the top HP producers... the bike over all is very very competitive.
It can get away with new fairings...and a TFT dash and be good to go as is...

I hope they look at BMW tho and give it a reverse swingarm and more wsbk like add ons.... by far the cheapest bike to go from Street to Track... vs. previous models.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.