pics/vids showing the ZX-10R being used for stunting - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 08-28-2013, 12:11 AM Thread Starter
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Street, Maryland
Posts: 480
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
 
Send a message via AIM to NinjSeba Send a message via Yahoo to NinjSeba
pics/vids showing the ZX-10R being used for stunting

Hey I wanted to start a thread asking you all to search for visual proof the ZX-10R can and has and is used for stunting.. so can you link vids or pics when you find one with a 10R being used for stunting?!! Show us what you've got.

In this clip its stark barren of our zx-10r bikes, can you go out and find vids and pics with them being used??? the clip below is what we don't wanna see..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Wq...e_gdata_player

Last edited by NinjSeba; 08-28-2013 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Made it simpler for even haters to understand the goal of this thread
NinjSeba is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 Old 08-28-2013, 01:22 AM
GP Star
 
Tech5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Atlanta,GA
Posts: 3,385
Posting Frequency
       
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjSeba View Post
Hey I wanted to start a thread asking you all to search for visual proof the ZX-10R can and has and is used for stunting.. so can you link vids or pics when you find one with a 10R being used for stunting?!! Show us what you've got.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Wq...e_gdata_player
I see everyone on 636 in that vid

The Truth
Tech5 is offline  
post #3 of 14 Old 08-28-2013, 06:51 AM Thread Starter
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Street, Maryland
Posts: 480
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
 
Send a message via AIM to NinjSeba Send a message via Yahoo to NinjSeba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech5 View Post
I see everyone on 636 in that vid
Exactly, so now rather than just comment on this thread, go find some of your own and post them as REQUESTED lol. This is an active participation thread, the goal is for YOU as the reader/member to go find pics and vids of a ZX-10R being used. It is not my intention to find them to show you..

Last edited by NinjSeba; 08-28-2013 at 07:14 AM.
NinjSeba is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 14 Old 08-28-2013, 07:19 AM
GP Star
 
Tech5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Atlanta,GA
Posts: 3,385
Posting Frequency
       
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjSeba View Post
Exactly, so now rather than just comment on this thread, go find some of your own and post them as REQUESTED lol. This is an active participation thread, the goal is for YOU as the reader/member to go find pics and vids of a ZX-10R being used. It is not my intention to find them to show you..
You need to lead by an example,by posting the wrong vid of what you're truly looking for is deceiving.But what do I know

Pretty retarded to ask for zx10r bikes videos but you post a zx6r vid...but yea

Kinda like saying to post only pics of dogs and your example is posting a sheep humping a turtle but want dogs pics only

The Truth

Last edited by Tech5; 08-28-2013 at 08:08 AM.
Tech5 is offline  
post #5 of 14 Old 08-28-2013, 07:53 AM Thread Starter
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Street, Maryland
Posts: 480
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
 
Send a message via AIM to NinjSeba Send a message via Yahoo to NinjSeba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech5 View Post
You need to lead by an example,by posting the wrong vid of what you're truly looking for is deceiving.But what do I know


Nope, I am just saying follow directions rather than be negative about every single thread you go to..He who starts a thread, doesn't have to do anything but start it..ask for what they are looking for..nothing more..this idea of the OP needing to show you examples is your own criteria, not mine as the thread maker, so if you have no pics or vids there is nothing for you to do at this thread come back when others have done the work.. have a nice day
NinjSeba is offline  
post #6 of 14 Old 08-28-2013, 08:06 AM
GP Star
 
Tech5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Atlanta,GA
Posts: 3,385
Posting Frequency
       
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjSeba View Post
Nope, I am just saying follow directions rather than be negative about every single thread you go to..He who starts a thread, doesn't have to do anything but start it..ask for what they are looking for..nothing more..this idea of the OP needing to show you examples is your own criteria, not mine as the thread maker, so if you have no pics or vids there is nothing for you to do at this thread come back when others have done the work.. have a nice day
Here you go little lamb

The Truth
Tech5 is offline  
post #7 of 14 Old 08-28-2013, 08:58 AM
Track Day Rider
 
onewheelappeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: still in VA
Posts: 154
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
 
Every post and comment by ninjseba reminds me of a troll haha.

Done did it
onewheelappeal is offline  
post #8 of 14 Old 08-28-2013, 09:10 AM
GP Rider
 
zdawg123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lubbock, TX
Posts: 1,892
Posting Frequency
    
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech5 View Post
your example is posting a sheep humping a turtle but want dogs pics only

Strictly for the GEN2's Sporting the undertail with pride!
zdawg123 is offline  
post #9 of 14 Old 08-28-2013, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Street, Maryland
Posts: 480
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
 
Send a message via AIM to NinjSeba Send a message via Yahoo to NinjSeba
Quote:
Originally Posted by onewheelappeal View Post
Every post and comment by ninjseba reminds me of a troll haha.


And every member thus far on this thread can't even come on to the thread and follow directions, if you can't participate in the right way fuck off and go make a thread you and the rest of your sorry retarded friends can understand..if you don't like it, go elsewhere and post..simple as that..

same group of retards and fuckups each and every day doing the same retarded shit, getting kinda old.

*Added note as to why I posted a vid with no 10rs in it.. simple, out of all those bikes in the vid not a single damn 10r being used, any normal thinking person would say they cant be used for stunting or maybe they are shitty bikes and nobody that stunts even considers them worthy of stunting. There are lots of admirers of that group that rides every year so why isn't even one of them on a 10r..? find pics to prove otherwise.. its really a no brainer, and aparently it is to dificult for the average person coming to this thread.. says a lot..Now feel free to defend your supidity and inability to do simple non braining things ..my job to start the thread is done.. I have no need to say anything more.. post up or shut up!

Last edited by NinjSeba; 08-28-2013 at 11:19 AM.
NinjSeba is offline  
post #10 of 14 Old 08-28-2013, 11:17 AM
GP Star
 
nakedinseattle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 2,594
Posting Frequency
       
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjSeba View Post
And every member thus far on this thread can't even come on to the thread and follow directions, if you can't participate in the right way fuck off and go make a thread you and the rest of your sorry retarded friends can understand..if you don't like it, go elsewhere and post..simple as that..

same group of retards and fuckups each and every day doing the same retarded shit, getting kinda old..
you know why you always have issues with people here man, because your attitude sucks. you complain about the site being dead after you hardly use it over the 5 years you've had an account then now flood it with a ton of stupid shit no one cares about and get defensive on every single post. check your attitude dude. you are getting pissed off that people aren't doing what you asked them to do on the internet when you yourself aren't even doing it. google it your damn self to start the thread right and feel free to go fuck yourself along the way

to stay on topic here you go

http://www.streetfire.net/video/tryi...-bi_129267.htm
http://www.streetfire.net/video/2006...uts_131389.htm


god damn kids cant even google these days what the fuck
nakedinseattle is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gen 4: New to the Site! Pics and Vids of my 2011 ZX10R BOOSTED Pictures and Videos 15 10-17-2013 09:52 AM
10r stunting you may or may not've seen craigntx The ZX-10R 7 07-17-2009 04:21 AM
Some Vids & Pics of Mustang KidCapri50 Pictures and Videos 15 12-16-2007 02:33 PM
Plenty of Vids and pics zx10rich Pictures and Videos 8 07-15-2004 03:48 AM
Some pics, their actually showing this time... kawiman88 The Out House 9 05-01-2004 08:16 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome