Honestly - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 Old 11-05-2013, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Honestly

can we admit now that this section can get shut down. it was started because one douchebag got a bug up his ass about being a pain in our ass and not shutting up about shit, and a bro from florida who also wouldnt shut up about it, or his love of manly women...and as we all knew, it wouldn't go anywhere. the douchebag got banned, and the bro...well where'd he go? shocking. so, as predicted by myself to myself, this section is dead and not relevant. zx10s are shitty stunt bikes. everyone knows this and it's why almost one uses them. which is why this section never existed before, and shouldn't now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 11-05-2013, 01:49 PM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
No way bro. If we got rid of this section, then the "Female Stunter" thread would have no place to call home.

https://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=169298

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

post #3 of 29 Old 11-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Gone Ridin'

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to twidget Send a message via MSN to twidget Send a message via Yahoo to twidget
"Female Stunter"

I have always been a little afraid to look in there. Are you implying it is actually motorcycle related?

: Twidget
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 Old 11-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post
No way bro. If we got rid of this section, then the "Female Stunter" thread would have no place to call home.

https://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=169298
Respect from me.

post #5 of 29 Old 11-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

"Honestly" Who is anyone to tell anyone else what section is more "relevant". This section has barley been here, give it some time. This whole forum isn't huge in relation to other forums in general, that's no reason to say its not worth it. I mean "honestly" how much server space does a single section take up. It makes me happy, and if it makes even a few others happy its plenty worth it. You can't really label something you personally don't like as unworthy or non relevant. To each their own if you don't like it so much don't click it.
post #6 of 29 Old 11-11-2013, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler_sti View Post
"Honestly" Who is anyone to tell anyone else what section is more "relevant". This section has barley been here, give it some time. This whole forum isn't huge in relation to other forums in general, that's no reason to say its not worth it. I mean "honestly" how much server space does a single section take up. It makes me happy, and if it makes even a few others happy its plenty worth it. You can't really label something you personally don't like as unworthy or non relevant. To each their own if you don't like it so much don't click it.
i made most of the worthwhile posts/vids/threads in that section, as i gave it a go for the sake of the forum. no one else has. which goes to show no one cares. if you like it, go to a stunt forum. this is a 10r forum, and almost no one stunts a 10r. hence, why is there a stunt section for something that doesn't really exist? there are forums for stunters. and female stunters. and retarded midgets without arms and legs stunters. whatever floats your boat, i dont know or care. i'm just saying it's not relevant to a zx10r specific forum such as this. everyone was pretty happy before it was opened, now its just kinda a sad reminder of that banned douche since he spammed the hell out of it.

its all in the name of good for the forum. if yall like it, cool, but post in it then, dont be leeches who dont contribute.
post #7 of 29 Old 11-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Supercharged Mod

Posting Frequency

The atmosphere in the stunting forums / forum sections, here or elsewhere, has never given me a good vibe. I, personally, don't care if it stays or goes.

Helibars, MRA screen, Ohlins damper, reversed shift pattern, sorted suspension, braided lines, Michelin Pilot Power, all else stock 'coz it's fast enough!
post #8 of 29 Old 11-11-2013, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFaster View Post
The atmosphere in the stunting forums / forum sections, here or elsewhere, has never given me a good vibe. I, personally, don't care if it stays or goes.
thats my take on it too. its a breeding ground of boyz you who use z's to make their clubz sound cooler yo and generally are immature fuckwitz
post #9 of 29 Old 11-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
i made most of the worthwhile posts/vids/threads in that section, as i gave it a go for the sake of the forum. no one else has. which goes to show no one cares. if you like it, go to a stunt forum. this is a 10r forum, and almost no one stunts a 10r. hence, why is there a stunt section for something that doesn't really exist? there are forums for stunters. and female stunters. and retarded midgets without arms and legs stunters. whatever floats your boat, i dont know or care. i'm just saying it's not relevant to a zx10r specific forum such as this. everyone was pretty happy before it was opened, now its just kinda a sad reminder of that banned douche since he spammed the hell out of it.

its all in the name of good for the forum. if yall like it, cool, but post in it then, dont be leeches who dont contribute.

I bow to you all mighty. I get what you're saying for the most part. I contribute to the forum by trying to help others with any smidgen of knowledge I might have in a certain subject. Be it in this particular section or not. Lets agree to disagree, you don't like it, and have the power to do something then get rid of it. It seems like it really effects you, and you genuinely care about its existence. Give her DAS BOOT.
post #10 of 29 Old 11-12-2013, 08:45 PM
ZX-10R enthusiast

Posting Frequency

Garage
I never paid any attention to it...I wouldn't miss it....

Strictly for my Ninjas
https://www.instagram.com/mistr.123/
Current Ride: 2016 ZX-10R ABS (under construction)
Former Ride: 2011 ZX-10R ABS
17/41, Woolich Racing Tuned ECU and QS, Rifleman's 1/5th throttle insert, CL XBK5 pads, Yosh case sliders, Mivv Carbon w/ Ti Akra link
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in