When you want the best in braking who do you think of? Brembo without a doubt! We have a number of the RCS 19 adjustable mater cylinders in stock and as we know will make an excellent edition to any ZX10R owner. I have one on my bike and wonder just how I lived without it (literally how scary are the stock brakes!?!?!?!)
The Brembo radial master cylinder has revolutionized MC braking systems for the past ten years.
* Originally designed for use on racing machines, it is still used today in MotoGP competition.
* "Radial" indicates a configuration whereby force can be transmitted to the piston "in phase" with the force applied by hand to the lever, eliminating the friction that would be generated if these forces were separated.
* The effort exerted by hand on the lever and the force applied by the lever to the piston are both generated in the same direction which can be coverted entirely into powerful, dependable and precise braking action.
* 19x18 MC has better modulation, given its marginally longer operating travel and 19x20 MC offers a slightly quicker response.
Brembo HP RCS (Ratio Click System) Master Cylinders
Today, after 10 years as a brand leader, this legendary product has been updated with a number of significant new engineering features, all derived from MotoGP, and is now marketed as the new RCS (rato click system) racing radial brake master cylinder.
*Adjustable Pivot Distance - the rider can set the brake lever pivot point at one of two distances, 18 or 20mm, simply by turning a roller cam located on the front of the lever clevis.
* The lever ratio can be adapted to the different characteristics of the braking system, the rider or the conditions: for example, dry or wet, road surfaces offering greater or lesser degrees of grip, riding style, and so on...
* Red color of the cam indicates 18mm pivot distance / black color indicates the 20mm position.
* This is a feature that was previously unavailable, but now provides the adjustment that will give the optimum feel between rider, riding style, machine and circuit.
* Brake Light Switch - a housing has been inclued specifically to accept the mechanical switch of a brake light circuit, when the 19 RCS is set up for street use.
* MotoGP Piston Assembly - piston, seals and pushrod are the same as those master cylinders used by all riders in MotoGP & Superbike competition.
* Forged Folding Brake Lever - limits damage in the event of a crash.
* Inline Lever Span Adjuster - moved inline with lever to ease install of remote adjuster.
* Lever Return Springs - 2 high load springs are used to ensure that the contact face and pushrod remain permanently engaged ultimately prolonging the life of the unit.
* Clutch master cylinder - 16 RCS clutch master cylinder makes up a set with the 19 RCS. The 16 RCS is equipped similarly to the 19 RCS and allows for feel adjustment of the clutch control.
* Kit comes with MC, full instruction booklet and Brembo Decals.
If you need ANYTHING Brembo just let me know what you're looking for, of course free shipping in the US and great international shipping rates as well!