Buyer Zx racer - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 03-17-2014, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Thumbs down Zx racer

He PM'ed me selling a PCIIIUSB for my bike, tells me its mint and ready to go. I send money via paypal and he ships a box out. all seems good. A box is delivered right on time per the tracking number he supplied, except the box has nothing in it except some metal piece for a four wheeler or something, no PCIIIUSB. After contacting "zx racer" he tells me he knows nothing of this and that he sent a PCIIIUSB, which is BS. the box had his last name on it, my entire name and address and also came from his town in Alabama. long story short, he scammed me into sending him $165 for a PCIIIUSB he probably didn't even own. and I sure as hell never received. if you do decide to do business with this person, be sure NOT to gift the money like he will ask. that way you will have a fighting chance to get your money back through paypal if he rips you off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 03-17-2014, 02:30 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Hmmm. I guess I wasn't the only one. He sold me a "mint condition OEM seat"
what I got was shaved seat with very little padding in it and on top of that it had rips in it. He refunded me my money but I was still out money because I had to ship it back.

People make mistakes but now he's starting to seem sketchy.
post #3 of 10 Old 03-17-2014, 03:56 PM
back to car scene

Posting Frequency

wow
thats crazy, maybe sent packages out at same location, at same time and mixed up the recipients locations...ive came close to doing that but never did

sucks none the less

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 03-17-2014, 06:13 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

1st off lets be truthfull here after we talk over the phone and exchange multiple text you proceed to send me pic of a box with the wrong name and wrong address on the box and you expect me to believe the post office delivered it to you which the address you pm me wasnt the same as the address on the box where i ship the pc to. I still have the receipt where i ship the pc out to you along with others parts the same day and both received there parts. I told you i be willing to send you pic of the receipt when we talk,text over the phone but you said it was fine and no worries i even sent you copy of the tracking no# and wat it said online anyway. You even told me you was going to get in touch with me this past saturday which you didnt i didnt hear nothing from you till today. This is why i keep my receipts because stuff like this that way i can track parts and catch people in a lie like yourself. Ive already talk to paypal and they seem think your tryin to pull fast one on me.

05 ZX-10R SWB.
post #5 of 10 Old 03-17-2014, 07:24 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Bought a PCIII from zx racer back in October. No issues
post #6 of 10 Old 03-19-2014, 06:40 PM
back to car scene

Posting Frequency

https://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=120246

read all pages or dont read at all

post #7 of 10 Old 03-19-2014, 08:04 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1leadfoot View Post
https://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=120246

read all pages or dont read at all
WOW i like way you make things thats not pertaining you your business guess some people have nothing else to do...smh

05 ZX-10R SWB.
post #8 of 10 Old 03-19-2014, 09:22 PM
back to car scene

Posting Frequency

What do you think this section of the forum is for, nosey people like me I guess....

Just figured people should know this isn't the 1st, 2nd or 3rd person you've been shady to

post #9 of 10 Old 03-19-2014, 09:55 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1leadfoot View Post
What do you think this section of the forum is for, nosey people like me I guess....

Just figured people should know this isn't the 1st, 2nd or 3rd person you've been shady to
Chiming in here and Ls is correct this is what this section is for, the only way to remove it is if both parties agree it's a non issue now.

I will say I bought a thin head gasket from ZXracer with NO problems and he does have a good Itrader rating but with that said if your spending any kind of big money(to you) Do Not Send as a Gift I did because it was only $35 via Paypal.

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #10 of 10 Old 03-20-2014, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Pull a fast one on you? I've spent over $1k in the past couple weeks on this forum and if I was looking to pull a fast one it would've been on one of my much higher dollar transactions. All I'm trying to do is get my damn PCIII that I paid for. I'm not arguing that you have proof that you sent me something. I fully agree with that, but what you sent me was not anywhere near a PCIII. I would much rather be out riding right now then sitting here arguing with you because I have a bike with full exhaust and no tune. So how many PCIII's do you have? Because you told me you were selling me your only one off your personal bike but yet you just sold another one in October?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
headgasket, rifleman, scammer, zx racer

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in