Seller Wheeliest---A++ - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 10-07-2011, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Thumbs up Wheeliest---A++

Wheeliest posted up a while back about some 08 CBR1k monoblocks for sale at just the right time. I gave a bit more for them than I wanted to, but seeing as there were none available on ebay at the time when I wanted them, and the ebay prices for the nissins have been rediculous lately, it was a more than fair price (Especially since I am a bit of a tightwad), and far cheaper than anything I have been able to find. They are in very good condition (just some almost unnoticable scuffs) and the pads (excellent condition) and hoses (not really needed) were included. With excellent comunication, super fast shipping, and even advice on some unrelated repairs (forks seals....UGH!), I would highly reccomend Wheeliest if he has something you need. He was even patient when I had to fix a problem with paypal and it took a couple of days to get the $ released. I cant wait to get the f***kers on and see the difference they make!
Thanks again for the hookup dude!!!

https://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106686

there are few problems in life that the proper application of throttle will not fix.:deathmeta
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in