srtlongbow123 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 62 Old 04-10-2010, 07:48 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

srtlongbow123

Ok this is my own thread about this issue...

I purchased an exhaust for my 05 zx10 off him/her

via the back and forth conversations via email i asked for the cell #, to make talking about this deal much easier...

Long story short, he/she made a post on wera and we were talking about how to do it. We agreed on my new ohlins top mount damper and 150 bucks, in exchange for the exhaust. Agreed and done.

So i sent him/her all the pics they asked for of the damper, sent the money via paypal, and sent the damper via ups.

Have info to confirm all of the above, have email's and txt msg's showing that i was told i would get my pipe daily, every day i asked for a tracking # i got some sort of excuse.

So as it stands, i called ups and had them hold my damper in depo, and not to deliver it ( took lots of calls to head office to get them to hold this for me)

srtlongbow123 sent back the paypal by accident they say, saying she/he didnt look at which person it was, and then told me it came back to me. Which is correct, they did send back my money. But as it stands i had to pay for my damper to be sent out, and i was told daily about my pipe coming...

Last msg i was told i could expect it by 3pm on GOOD FRIDAY!!! like cmon everything is closed, and we all know this.......

anyway long story short, im asking for you to give my my parts as per our deal, or to refund me for my shipping to send my part to you. If you want to be a child in dealings and try and rip someone off, then all the best to you, but id like to think you just had a lil bit of a few rough days...

so lets get this squared away, put this all under the table, you get me my exhaust, and ill cover your paypal again. I will NOT however send you the paypal again while my damper is still out with out tracking information and proof that your not trying to screw me over

Cheers all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 62 Old 04-10-2010, 08:38 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

An if I was you I would send that damper right back to myself and not worry about a couple bucks for shipping. It could have been A LOT worse at least you got your money back and know where the damper is! Even if this guy agrees to ship the exhaust I would say no thanks and find one from someone you can trust!! I think you dodged a bullet here man, good luck

post #3 of 62 Old 04-10-2010, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

ya my main thing is i dont deal in this shady shit, i make a deal and follow through 100%

i dont understand why its so hard for him/her to do the same

I shipped my damper AND sent money as per our deal

honestly i like the exhaust, and think the deal works for us both, but i want to see them follow though with it....

I see where your coming from, and i kinda agree too, but if they can make this work, and all is well, then im good to just accept it was a rough few days and a lil hectic and all will be forgiven

just how i am, i dont like to think the world is full of shitty ppl... maybe i should smarten up tho eh lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 62 Old 04-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Yeah it sucks that there are so many shitty people out there! But unfortunetly that's the way it is and alot of people get burned on the net so I would feel lucky.... Maybe since the guy can see that you are truthful he will send you the exhaust and when you recieve it then you can release the damper?? Just an option....

post #5 of 62 Old 04-10-2010, 09:06 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

last thing i said to him was send me the tracking # with the info, so i can confirm it with ups

then ill re send the paypal to him, and release the damper....

i figure thats more then fair isnt it?

i took the liberty to send it all in the first place, with nothing in return from him, with the answer always being i will have it,

then when things didnt seem right ( i mean how hard is it to send a tracking #) then i called around and had ups hold it..

I just want this to be sent to me, and move on and wash it under the table

as i said im a guy who likes to believe that there are still some good ppl around...
post #6 of 62 Old 04-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

what kind of pipe is it?

post #7 of 62 Old 04-10-2010, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

full system akro evo, ment to be the twin high pipe system for the 05

thats the pic he sent me showing me the system, and then he included the pic on the 05

post #8 of 62 Old 04-10-2010, 10:58 AM
rev
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k3gixxer1000 View Post
full system akro evo, ment to be the twin high pipe system for the 05

thats the pic he sent me showing me the system, and then he included the pic on the 05

Uh, pretty sure that's not a 1st gen zx10.
post #9 of 62 Old 04-10-2010, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

oh i know thats a second gen, he said he has the system for the first gen, let me find the email
post #10 of 62 Old 04-10-2010, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: parts

two can set up the same system kaw had on the ama zx10r
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in