Buyer rebutal to kawboy10's claim - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 10-08-2011, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

rebutal to kawboy10's claim

Judge for yourself, who is overreacting. I have not requested a refund from paypal. I opened a dispute claim asking kawboy10 to send me info on shipment , either tracking# or verification with receipt showing shipment.
Correspondence to Kawboy10
10-08-2011, 12:29 PM

Tracking# for item purchased

Warren,
I'm only asking for a confirmation of shipping. I have purchased other items from other sellers in Canada and had 0 problems with being provided a confirmation of shipment or receiving a tracking# thru the Canadian postal service. I have requested a tracking # and sent three emails/PM's and you have not responded. A response to paypal with a tracking# would resolve this issue. I didn't expect to have the upper triple shipped and received from Canada in a week, just notification that it had been shipped with receipt of a tracking#. Bruce

10-07-2011, 09:00 PM

WTF bro it has been a week and you expect your part and you file a paypal claim i'm shipping from canada dude..you will get your part i will be posting in the buyer seller area not to deal with you ..i expect my money bro..not a good way to deal bud paypal will be informed with all paper work

10-07-2011, 02:23 PM

Bro Please only use PM's ..please do not use personal information on boards...your part is on the way...Cheers Warren

4th request posted to kawaboy10ís post on information on item shipment

10-07-2011, 08:29 AM

Black upper triple

Warren,
Has the black upper triple been shipped yet? Thanks, swede!

3rd Request for verification that item had been shipped.

To [email protected], Bruce Swenson

10/07/11

Warren,
Has the black upper triple been shipped yet? Thanks, swede!

Response from kawboy10, note item not mailed yet.

Hey Bruce i was out of town for a few days for work and i got'er boxed up and she'll go out tomorrow..don't know if they will provide a tracking # usually it has to be a large package i'll keep ya posted

2nd Request thru email for tracking #

10/05/11

To [email protected], Bruce Swenson

Hi Warren,
Please provide a tracking# on shipment for the 04-05 ZX10R black upper triple. Thanks, Bruce Swenson

Initial notification to kawboy10 that payment had been sent and was in his paypal account

10-03-2011, 06:59 AM

Payment sent for black upper triple

Initial notification to kawboy10 that payment had been sent and was in his paypal account

Warren,
Please provide a tracking # on shipment.
Thanks, Bruce Swenson
Sent to:
Warren Blank (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email:
[email protected]

Amount sent:
-$40.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$40.00 USD

Date:
Oct 3, 2011
Time:
04:51:44 PDT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 10-08-2011, 09:46 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Dude long story short you expect to get your $40 part from canada to the USA in 5 days...like i said grow up..here is my part out on another forum with zero issues http://www.kawiforums.com/sale-parts...5-06-zx6r.html keep whining swede your just making yourself look stupid by trying to back track your part will arrive i expect my money returned to me because in reality you have commited mail fraud..

71000km and counting ohlins fork internals,ohlins prxls, woodcraft stator,starter and pickup covers,attack triple clamps,brembo 19X18 master w/folding lever,zx14 rotors and calipers,crg folding clutch lever,vortex rearsets ,twm gas cap,champs chain adjusters w/attack lifters,muzzy's gp full system,michelin power one's,dynojet pciii,did erv3 chain,renthal sprockets -1+2,yoshimura oil cap,memphis shades double bubble windscreen,kawi kit throttle.brembo underslung rear caliper
post #3 of 7 Old 10-08-2011, 10:18 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

last time I sent a part to Canada it took 10 days via USPS...No tracking number on that transaction. It would have been way to expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjeR View Post
I'm glad I'm a stripper, the money keeps coming in! lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 10-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

here is the reciept the same i will be forwarding to paypal
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 403.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	198.8 KB
ID:	153832  

71000km and counting ohlins fork internals,ohlins prxls, woodcraft stator,starter and pickup covers,attack triple clamps,brembo 19X18 master w/folding lever,zx14 rotors and calipers,crg folding clutch lever,vortex rearsets ,twm gas cap,champs chain adjusters w/attack lifters,muzzy's gp full system,michelin power one's,dynojet pciii,did erv3 chain,renthal sprockets -1+2,yoshimura oil cap,memphis shades double bubble windscreen,kawi kit throttle.brembo underslung rear caliper
post #5 of 7 Old 10-09-2011, 12:57 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

This is hilarious I posted in the other one after reading both of these!!! Grow up you two, hug it out or something. An like I said in Other thread if u offer shipping an don't wanna pay for the expensive stuff ask your buyer if he/she would like too!!!!
post #6 of 7 Old 10-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
Next time just print out the shipping label thru paypal and it will not only give you tracking BUT also let paypal the the buyer know the # and that the part is on the way....or at least that the label has been paid for/printed. sucks to hear though and sending or getting anything from Canada does take a little time. hope it works out for you both.

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #7 of 7 Old 11-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Squid wannabe

Posting Frequency

Just letting anyone who may be interested that i also bought a 40 dollar part from Kawboy and it did take sometime, as expected being and international shipping.
Would have no problem what so ever dealing with him again.
A+ seller.

"The ZX-10R is capable of being perfectly docile and tractable, but few men are capable of resisting its ever-present voice urging them to just twist it and see what happens."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in