Seller Mtxman/mtxtyres - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 02-11-2013, 03:49 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Mtxman/mtxtyres

I bought a set of fairings off of him about two and a half weeks about (1/25/13). He said he would ship them out Monday (1/28), he talked to him monday afternoon and he said he shipped them but had forgotten the tracking info at his work and would send it to me the next day. A few days later I called again with the same question and same response. I talked to him again the following Monday (2/4) and he said that he had accidentally sent them to the wrong person but they were supposed to be there tomorrow (2/5) and he would take a look at them to make sure they were all there and ship them back out and that he would give me a call with tracking. Well come thursday I still hadn't heard from him so I called again and he said that he was on his way to the post office and would call me later with the tracking number. That was the last I talked to him, he hasn't answered my last two phone calls, I think he has pressed ignore because they didn't ring as long as normal. When I called this Saturday I informed him that I would be asking for a refund if I hadn't heard from him by today. I called him earlier today to inform him that I would be (just filed) a claim with PayPal. That's where I stand as of current.
I was also contacted by another member (he can choose to add his experience and name) that has had the same issue with this guy at about the same time.

Alright cliff notes version, this guy doesn't sell stuff just take people's money and play chase.

~04 ZX-10R~
Black with silver flames and blue accents
PCIII, 2 Bros slip-on, Hellrazors servo elim, Kleen removal, - secondaries, Scotts dampener, and a K&N, -1 +2 520 conversion
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 02-11-2013, 04:58 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

The other member

Im the other member yes like motoman.21 i also have been run around by mtxman since 1/24 have heard almost all the same excuses finally today i called him he told me he didnt have my address off paypal because it wasnt on there so i checked while i was on the phone with him he was correct so i told him the address he says he will ship today, will see what happens if he doesnt send me a tracking # then it is all BS sorry for the rant JB.

If the rivers red...take the dirt road.
post #3 of 9 Old 02-11-2013, 11:51 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I received a text a few minutes after posting this saying "Stand by I'm n a meeting", Still haven't heard anything since. Must've been a hell of a meeting...

~04 ZX-10R~
PCIII, 2 Bros slip-on, Hellrazors servo elim, Kleen removal, - secondaries, Scotts dampener, and a K&N, -1 +2 520 conversion
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 02-13-2013, 10:56 AM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

It's people like this, that even if they do eventually ship the item, nobody will buy from again. Why bother with all the run around? If you can't be bothered to sell something in a reasonable and timely fashion, then don't sell period. That shit is so aggravating. I hope you get your money back.
post #5 of 9 Old 02-15-2013, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

That's the thing to me too. Hey if you're busy I understand that, maybe you don't have time to ship it out yet or take it off a bike. Just don't lie to me and tell me it's in the mail. I hate liars and thieves and my patience for shady people has dropped to an all time low after my bike getting stolen.

~04 ZX-10R~
post #6 of 9 Old 02-20-2013, 05:28 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Shocked!!!

I received my rim yesterday it wasnt the one he sent me in a pic so hopefully its straight and true . Jb

If the rivers red...take the dirt road.
post #7 of 9 Old 02-22-2013, 10:05 AM
back to car scene

Posting Frequency

ya thats no good....nothing i hate more than wondering all the time about whether or not im getting ripped off

hope everything pans out fellas
post #8 of 9 Old 02-22-2013, 10:51 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
Hope things turn out for the best for both you guys.

post #9 of 9 Old 02-22-2013, 04:49 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I received my fairings although there are several mounts and tabs broken. It's also missing the piece that covers the taillight and the inner fairings. Trying to work something out with him but definitely disappointed in the transaction thus far. The most he's ever tried to get in contact with me was when my PayPal dispute was about to close.

~04 ZX-10R~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in