Seller mr jdm - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 03-07-2011, 12:08 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

mr jdm

Sadly I am coming here to post on an unresolved situation involving a member of this community, "mr jdm", aka "B14 SE-Rious". I am actively involved in sr20-forum.com, as well as a member on sr20forum.com. Only after a LONG time of being patient, hoping for resolution, have I ended up here to tell the story.

I will follow this man on every forum he visits to make sure people find out that he is a *********** scammer. Especially funny that he pointed to his good reputation on sr20forum. If you want to read up on his real reputation, visit sr20-forum.com or use the links below. He is on the process of being blacklisted from sr20forum.com as well. If you are interested, here is the story.

The short story is this (followed by links of the long story). Back in February of 2010, Andy Samovsky sold me a hybrid t25/28 turbo for $500. It was shipped with no padding in a box 5 times too big. It was uninsured, and numerous parts were damaged. He wasn't willing to do anything about it, basically pawning off the poor packaging on his cousin. A few months later, with the help of some fellow forum members, they were going to rebuild it for me free of charge to help out. We come to find out that its not even the turbo Andy said it was. It was advertised as a rebuilt t25/28 hybrid, and it turned out to be a plain ol' t25. It had very clearly never been rebuilt. After speaking to Andy numerous times, giving me and the forums numerous excuses, and ultimately an apology to the community, he disappeared. He was banned on both large sentra forums as a result of his poor behavior. He has popped in here and again offering me little bits of money, but has never come through. His main excuse was that he was selling the turbo for a friend. He showed his friend the threads, and the friend refused to do anything about it as the turbo was sold to him that way....Sadly however, I am still out a large chunk of money. For reference, here are some of the threads in regards to the situations. All evidence and communication, including pictures, was kept by me.

Original for sale thread:
http://www.sr20-forum.com/forced-ind...f-more.ht%0Aml
Apology thread:
http://www.sr20-forum.com/offtopic/3...y-apology.html
Confirm turbo was misrepresented thread:
http://www.sr20-forum.com/turbo/3266...-t25-28-a.html

Here are some pictures of the original turbo shipped to me.

My biggest mistake was sending the money as a gift via PayPal. The reason I did this was that Andy had a lot of good feedback, and didn't think there would be any issues. But its very clear now why he asked me to do this, so that I would have no immediate repercussion.

So where does everything stand. The last two messages I received from him were in December.
First this:
"Whats going on. Please dont post this up right away.This is b14 se-rious. I got a hold of the guy and Im meeting him on wednesday for him to give me as much he can for that turbo kit I sold for him. How much do you need to break even on the transaction. And I am truely sorry over how poorly it went."
Then this:
"I showed him the thread on my laptop. He said hes not willing to do anything because he bought it off this forum as a hybrid that was rebuilt. I need a few days, but I do plan on sending you 100 dollars for the damanges through shipping."

I can see that he continues to do business as usual with no regard to what he did to me. I was able to sell the manifold, j-pipe, and oil line for $150. This leaves me out $350 still. I have offered to return the turbo for a refund. Considering the long period of time that I have given Andy a chance to take care of me, I dont think its fair that I receive anything less than the full refund minus what I sold at this point. He very clearly isn't sorry about how poor the transaction went, or he would have taken care of it. He practically dared me to go after him.

All of our online communities thrive on honesty and fair business practices. I have been patient and accommodating to any solution from Andy Samovsky. However, it appears that he has washed his hands of me completely. I have spoken with the office of the Attorney General of Illinois, and they have advised me of how I can proceed. Considering the large amount of evidence I have, including Andy's numerous confessions/apology, I have a solid case. So this is my one last push to resolve this matter without getting the authorities involved. Perhaps with help from your community, Andy can be persuaded to make things right.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated. I do have more texts, emails, PMs, etc available that shows exactly how everything went down if needed. Hopefully the admins here will allow this post to stay as it directly relates to a community member scamming people. I can always move the thread to off-topic if needed.

Thanks,
Brandon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in