Motomummy: You are LIARS! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 08-24-2010, 10:59 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to jdgun_13
Motomummy: You are LIARS!

The ultra quick version:
Ordered a set of tires, wanted them to go to an APO AE address and they said they would ship USPS but if they were damaged it would be on me and they are not covering it.
I am fine with this, as i already paid them.

They then come back after the fact of saying this and having my money saying they wont ship them.
Yet they are more than happy to take my money on some BST wheels or Ohlins forks and ship them...Guess the Profit margin is just not there?

Needless to say i wont be dealing with them again...
If your in the military and overseas i would strongly encourage you to not buy ____ from them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 08-25-2010, 12:19 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

You don't need to be military for them to screw you. I don't see how they stay in business.

Yes they will lie including changing prices after they have your money. They did offer me a $5 discount after they upped the price over a $100 on an item that was originally $110.

Penske double clicker; Penske fork internals; full yosh; Ivans Map; Ivans TRE & blockoff plates; GPR; Versah RJLs; Vortex rearsets; 1/5 throttle; speedohealer
post #3 of 23 Old 08-25-2010, 06:49 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN10R View Post
You don't need to be military for them to screw you. I don't see how they stay in business.

Yes they will lie including changing prices after they have your money. They did offer me a $5 discount after they upped the price over a $100 on an item that was originally $110.
Really? I've had nothing but good luck with them and you cant deny their drop dead low prices. However, I've only bought three things and they were three, relatively cheap items so I guess I haven't delt with them on the level that you guys have. Now you have me worried as I was going to use them much more in the future.

2009 Black ZX10R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 Old 08-25-2010, 07:32 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

They screwed me around when I ordered from them as well. REALLY pissed me off because they basically tried to tell me that I told them to screw me around. I had a large order, but they weren't sending it and delayed me for weeks. Then they said that I wanted to be delayed LOL so I told the guy if he didn't send the majority of the order I would just cancel. I mean the guy just straight up lied to me on the phone. And he was the one who I talked to on the other phone conversations. Always get names. Meh.

1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2003 1500 Meanstreak Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
post #5 of 23 Old 08-25-2010, 10:51 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommylocks View Post
Really? I've had nothing but good luck with them and you cant deny their drop dead low prices.
+1, I've spent over $2k over the past two years with MM and have never had a problem. I always call to see if my items are in stock and usually have my stuff in two days. Corey & Erin are cool, down to earth people and I've never known anyone to have a problem with them.
post #6 of 23 Old 08-25-2010, 12:23 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROOPER View Post
+1, I've spent over $2k over the past two years with MM and have never had a problem. I always call to see if my items are in stock and usually have my stuff in two days. Corey & Erin are cool, down to earth people and I've never known anyone to have a problem with them.
Corey was who I dealt with.

1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
post #7 of 23 Old 08-25-2010, 02:31 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian1000 View Post
Corey was who I dealt with.
Weird, I know alot of people who deal with them regularly.
post #8 of 23 Old 08-25-2010, 10:27 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Well, I will say this they did have good prices for what I was after. I bought a HyperPro Active damper/Gilles rearsets/Spiegler lines/and a couple other things. Spent a good chunk of change. If he would have said that there was a delay for a real reason I would have been OK with it...for example the Spiegler lines was a wait and I was cool with it. But to just blow smoke up my ass about why the rest of the order didn't ship rubbed me the wrong way. I had talked to him on multiple occasions in both E-mail and Telephone because they kept pushing the shipping date again and again. Then to tell me that I wanted them to push the date? Uhh NO! Send me my stuff now or cancel the order. I should have had this stuff 3 weeks ago. Blah...just irks me, ya know? Funny too, the Sato Ti hanger was going to be purchased originally from Orient Express...but they wanted less at MM...then the hanger showed up late and it was drop-shipped from Orient Express. But hey I still only payed the MM price so...

This is just my experience, I am glad others have had better experiences. They do have pretty good prices and the free shipping is also very nice. I saved a bunch on the damper too...I almost bought it from HardRacing but they wanted WAY more than MM.

Overall I would still order from MM, but maybe only smaller orders I am thinking. Kinda mixed feelings I guess.

1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
post #9 of 23 Old 08-26-2010, 12:38 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to jdgun_13
I delt with Corey as well...typically i buy just about everything from superbike supply as MARY is hands down the best to deal with and she is there to help you out with the sales, shipping and what ever you need and she has good prices.
The price on the tires from MM was good for sure, but in the end 303 cycle beat it and is shipping them out no BS....
post #10 of 23 Old 08-26-2010, 02:33 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

i bought 2 hyperpro dampers and pads from motomummy... no problems here fast shipping to ny. But no business is perfect sorry to hear about your bad exp.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in