Seller Member Abo7maid - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 02-28-2015, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Thumbs down Member Abo7maid

I bought an Autotuner off this member and he is an Active member on the site so figured why not save $50-$80 from new and buy from him to help him and myself out at the same time.

Big mistake I wanted the Autotune module quick told me he would ship it out next day after payment and we live in the same northern California area so figured it would come in a day or 2 no matter what shipping method...Wrong......I had to PM him what happen and he had the audacity to blame the shipping lateness on his Secretary of all reasons.
So finally weeks later because of work commit problems like having to leave out of state I never got a chance to install the module.....

....But when I did I noticed it didn't work only to find out it was missing it's terminal Terminator plug which I verified is part of the Autotuner by calling the manufacturer themselves.

Then in another Thread he tried to put it on me why didn't I use the Terminator that came with my PCV which I also verified by Dynojet no PCVs come with a terminator.

.....so then had to have a Terminator that costs only $5 shipped to me overnight so I can work on the bike over the weekend and that cost me $40......should have bought New in this case and this member didn't seem to care what went wrong in shipping or missing parts it was always someone else s problem.

PS...this is the first Negative Feedback I have ever given in buying and have been a member here for well over 10yrs.

bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.

Last edited by bluedevil; 03-01-2015 at 12:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 03-01-2015, 12:28 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Dude seriously... You're a trip. But I get it, you don't like me, you said it before, but ask me if I give two shits? I dont.

First of all: YOUR expectatio that it to be shipped the very next day shows how naive you are. DID you confirm this with me? NO. Was it mg fault you were going out of town? No.

As I told you before in response to your pm, a couple days of HANDELLING time isn't unheard of.

Second of all, know what you're buying and confirm all items are included. DID YOU DO THIS? Nope.

Third of all, you pmed me asking if i could send you a termination plug. I was offline when you pmed me. You called Dyno Jet to inquire and, over the phone you went ahead and ordered a can bus termination plug. DID YOU WAIT FOR ME TO GET BACK WITH YOU on your request to send you a termination plug? No. you Wang to put the blame on me? Yeah OK!!

Whatever dude. Thought engineers are supposed to have the smarts!
post #3 of 4 Old 03-01-2015, 12:38 AM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abo7maid View Post
Dude seriously... You're a trip. But I get it, you don't like me, you said it before, but ask me if I give two shits? I dont.

First of all: YOUR expectatio that it to be shipped the very next day shows how naive you are. DID you confirm this with me? NO. Was it mg fault you were going out of town? No.

As I told you before in response to your pm, a couple days of HANDELLING time isn't unheard of.

Second of all, know what you're buying and confirm all items are included. DID YOU DO THIS? Nope.

Third of all, you pmed me asking if i could send you a termination plug. I was offline when you pmed me. You called Dyno Jet to inquire and, over the phone you went ahead and ordered a can bus termination plug. DID YOU WAIT FOR ME TO GET BACK WITH YOU on your request to send you a termination plug? No. you Wang to put the blame on me? Yeah OK!!

Whatever dude. Thought engineers are supposed to have the smarts!
First off all this is Buyer experience if you try to say I didn't send money right away like I did then beware.

Now I never expected to ship the next day you said you will ship the next day so get it right don't blame your innocent Secretary for getting it wrong that is just not right I actually felt sorry for her that she works for you.

Secondly it's my fault what I am buying...that's why you are getting a negative you don't know what your selling either.

Third after blaming your Secretary and not even Knowing a Autotuner needs a Terminator Plug did you honestly believe I was going to give you a 3rd chance?.......see that's where my Engineering experience comes from no way and EVER AGAIN!!!

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.

Last edited by bluedevil; 03-01-2015 at 12:40 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 03-01-2015, 12:46 AM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Please stop making up stories too.....when did I say I don't like you.....If I didn't like you why would I have bought from you in the first place?

bloo

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in