Buyer Killerzxrider ripped me off - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 10-04-2012, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Killerzxrider ripped me off

To make a long story short, he sold me a set of Carrozzeria V-Tracks and for whatever reason did not include the rear rotor carrier(which was plainly visible in his ad and he made no mention that it was missing). I finally had to buy a new carrier, $140+tax+shipping, so my machinist friend could continue the work to my bike. After I brought to light what he'd done in his own for sale thread, on Aug. 7th Killer offered to pay half of the carrier and to this date I have not received a penny. There is no excuse for not providing exactly what you stated you were selling which is why I had to make this thread. On my forum, ZRXOA.org, we dont mess around with buyers or sellers that screw our members....they are either banned or make the situation right. Joe Wright, you screwed me and I wont forget it.

I'f the collective would like the long unabridged version complete with pictures, texts, and evidence I can provide it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 10-04-2012, 09:28 AM
Slo
Is still Slo

Posting Frequency

Garage
Sucks, hopefully he will chime in with his side of the story and make things right.

2015 ZX10R - Archer flash+goodies - Arrow - TechSpec lock kit tank pad - Spiegler lines
CL Pads - 520 kit - LSL sliders & rearset - Yoshi case guards - custom seats - Gyrocam GoPro 4 Silver
post #3 of 17 Old 10-04-2012, 09:41 AM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Here is a link to the original thread:

https://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115261

We don't tolerate members getting screwed over on this forum either. The best I can tell from the information in the other thread is that it might be an honest mistake if the rotor was unbolted at the carrier instead of the rotor itself and he didn't know it wasn't shipped to you. But you also dropped the ball waiting for so long after the sale to contact the seller about the part. Let that be a lesson as well.

That said, Killerzxrider did offer to make amends by offering half of the cost of the new carrier and apparently hasn't done so. Maybe this thread will get his attention and post up to try and correct the issue. His last activity was almost a month ago:

Last Activity: 09-07-2012 07:18 PM

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 Old 10-04-2012, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post

We don't tolerate members getting screwed over on this forum either. The best I can tell from the information in the other thread is that it might be an honest mistake if the rotor was unbolted at the carrier instead of the rotor itself and he didn't know it wasn't shipped to you. But you also dropped the ball waiting for so long after the sale to contact the seller about the part. Let that be a lesson as well.

That said, Killerzxrider did offer to make amends by offering half of the cost of the new carrier and apparently hasn't done so. Maybe this thread will get his attention and post up to try and correct the issue. His last activity was almost a month ago:

I really wanted to believe it was an honest mistake myself but the way in which he handled it and basically told me he didn't feel responsible. That really made me wonder. Then when I was trying to get info on who bought the rear rotor, who removed it, etc....there were a few inconsistencies, things that if I were the seller and wanted to uphold my reputation....I would try to clear up. Yes I will concede there was a couple month span of time before we realized the carrier was missing but not being familiar with CZ wheels, my machinist friend, didn't even realize it was missing. I wish there hadn't been that span of time but we couldnt have known until he tried to mount the rotor. So just so everyone knows and its clear, there was no waiting.....
post #5 of 17 Old 10-04-2012, 02:05 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

you come on here, first posts, to flame a guy with 5 years of good selling history? this whole situation sounds fishy, even more so after reading the original thread, and not in your favor. you got a good deal on an expensive wheel+rotors, chalk it up as just needing another part and deal with it. shit happens. i bought a set of rearsets missing bolts, i just went and bought replacement bolts and dealt with it. shit happens. also, next time get a guys phone number and email and address when buying something from them so you dont have to go through a forum to get his attention, especially since he hasnt been active in a month. and fyi ripping you off woulda been not sending you wheels or a refund, this aint exactly ripping someone off

Last edited by nakedinseattle; 10-04-2012 at 02:07 PM.
post #6 of 17 Old 10-05-2012, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
you come on here, first posts, to flame a guy with 5 years of good selling history? this whole situation sounds fishy, even more so after reading the original thread, and not in your favor. you got a good deal on an expensive wheel+rotors, chalk it up as just needing another part and deal with it. shit happens. i bought a set of rearsets missing bolts, i just went and bought replacement bolts and dealt with it. shit happens. also, next time get a guys phone number and email and address when buying something from them so you dont have to go through a forum to get his attention, especially since he hasnt been active in a month. and fyi ripping you off woulda been not sending you wheels or a refund, this aint exactly ripping someone off
Please let me set a few things straight. I did not join to come flame Joe. I joined hoping to find out where the rotor carrier went(not bolts but a large percentage of the purchase price. I do have Joes contact info and we did communicate but after initially saying he would check on the carrier....a few days later made it very clear that he was not going to try to help me any further and wanted me to leave him alone. At that point I decided to try and find out if the carrier mistakenly went to someone who bought the rotors, at which point Joe conceded to refund half of the carrier cost....which to this day never happened. I did not just post this thread to flame Joe, I did it to get his attention,to show that you can't yank folks in the motorcycle community around and not have it publicized. Had he made an effort to make this situation right I would be posting a very different thread but he didn't and made it very clear he wasn't interested in helping me. A $150 part may be chump change to some but I couldn't let this one go. Go check me out on the ZRXOA, I'm an active member there and my reputation is something I really try to uphold.
post #7 of 17 Old 10-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Formerly sportin'

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post

Why hasn't he paid half of the new carrier cost ?

Kajunzrex is just trying to put this to bed.
post #8 of 17 Old 10-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
you got a good deal on an expensive wheel+rotors, chalk it up as just needing another part and deal with it. shit happens.

"Shit Happens" ????
really??

That is Ridiculous.
True, Kajun should have acted on this much quicker. But the fact is, Killerzxrider agreed to reimburse him for half of the carrier cost.
These days, payment can be made instantly.. (paypal etc)

whats the delay?

True Wisdom Only Comes From Pain
post #9 of 17 Old 10-20-2012, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Still no contact....
post #10 of 17 Old 11-11-2012, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

I've written Joe off, it is a shame that the man does not stand by his word. Yes, I know he has not been on the board in awhile but I also know with alot of certainty that he, like most others, gets notifications when his thread gets bumped. You reap what you sow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in