Seller Cody Dabney AKA ZX_SIK_R - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By SkyDork

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 05-23-2015, 12:41 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Cody Dabney AKA ZX_SIK_R

not sure if anyone here knows this guy but he is at the top of my shit list now, I had him flash my ecu last year and everything went fine, I think I shipped it off on a Monday and got it back on Friday, that was great service, so I wanted to get the rev limiter changed so I called him, now when he flashed it the first time he told me that if I wanted to have anything changed after he flashed it there would be no charge just shipping, but as of now that had changed and he wanted $50, I though what the hell got a money order and shipped it 2 day through usps and the tracking tells me it was delivered 9 days ago, I have called many times and get no answer, left messages and no return calls, sent him a PM on this site and also no reply, as of now can't go on the dyno and can't race and he knew I needed it back before today but its not here and I am not too pleased, if anyone knows whats up with Cody please let me know and if anyone was going to send him their ecu you might want to wait and see if my problem is resolved: frown2:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 05-23-2015, 03:10 AM
Slo
Is still Slo

Posting Frequency

Garage
sucks, looks like he was just logged on here a week ago.... although hasn't posted anything since Feb. Hopefully something came up with good reasoning for the delay and no response and you get your ECU soon.

2015 ZX10R - Archer flash+goodies - Arrow - TechSpec lock kit tank pad - Spiegler lines
CL Pads - 520 kit - LSL sliders & rearset - Yoshi case guards - custom seats - Gyrocam GoPro 4 Silver
post #3 of 8 Old 05-23-2015, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

I thought he was a sponsor of this site because he did advertise the ecu flash here, looks like I need to find someone else to flash one of my spare ecu's and hope this problem gets solved in the future , this could not have happened at a worse time, anyone else on here flash that I can trust ? Steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 05-23-2015, 12:13 PM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix1 View Post
I thought he was a sponsor of this site because he did advertise the ecu flash here, looks like I need to find someone else to flash one of my spare ecu's and hope this problem gets solved in the future , this could not have happened at a worse time, anyone else on here flash that I can trust ? Steve

He was a sponsor here a while ago when the flashing become popular. I don't think he's kept up with sponsorship though. Sorry to here of your bad luck with him. Hopefully he chimes in soon and resolves this issue for ya.

ZX10RArcher is the go to guy for this. But he's since moved away from flashing his own custom tune. You should contact him anyway and see what he might suggest or offer.
Slo likes this.

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

post #5 of 8 Old 05-24-2015, 09:22 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

I go check the mail last evening and my ecu is there, go figure, all I needed to know is what was going on, but after no contact from him after voice messages and a PM what else can a person do ? when I have dealings with anyone I let them know when the package gets to my house or if I ship a package I let them know when it was shipped and give them a tracking number or when the payment was made ect, a simple reply is all it takes to keep buyers happy,
post #6 of 8 Old 05-24-2015, 09:47 AM
ZX-10R enthusiast

Posting Frequency

Garage
Communication is definitely helpful in these situations

Strictly for my Ninjas
https://www.instagram.com/mistr.123/
Current Ride: 2016 ZX-10R ABS (under construction)
Former Ride: 2011 ZX-10R ABS
17/41, Woolich Racing Tuned ECU and QS, Rifleman's 1/5th throttle insert, CL XBK5 pads, Yosh case sliders, Mivv Carbon w/ Ti Akra link
post #7 of 8 Old 05-24-2015, 11:22 AM
Grease Monkey Bandit

Posting Frequency

Garage
He's not on here a whole lot anymore. He responds quickly on Facebook messaging on either his personal page or the flashing page. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=790206497688601

"Homewrecker" Gen3 custom build by ZX-SIK-R in progress.... check the build thread: https://www.zx-10r.net/forum/f28/airb...ad-140226.html
post #8 of 8 Old 05-24-2015, 11:26 AM
Grease Monkey Bandit

Posting Frequency

Garage
Did you remind him that you guys had a deal that a change like that would be shipping only? He's extremely busy and may not have recalled your specific instance.
Hopefully everything works out.

"Homewrecker" Gen3 custom build by ZX-SIK-R in progress.... check the build thread: https://www.zx-10r.net/forum/f28/airb...ad-140226.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in