Seller Bugsy_montana410 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 04-25-2013, 01:23 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Bugsy_montana410

I just wanted to document our transaction. BUGSY_MONTANA410 accidently shipped me 2 left side fairings and 1 right side fairing when I told him I wanted all 3 right side fairings upper middle and lower belly. So when I received the fairings I realized he accidently sent me 2 of the wrong side. After contacting him about it he admitted his fault and is willing to refund me my money as I have already repaired my fairings and painted them. Here is the message he sent me:

"i can refund your money but its gonna have to wait until may 3rd unfornitely a majority of the money was spent mailing it i can make it right by sending your the right pieces but if not its cool i own up to messing up and however u want to work it out im willing to do whatever it takes i apologize for the inconvience man i really do i dont want to come off as if im tryna get over or anything that just trying to get rid of all these parts i have but just let me know"

So kind of sucks I have to wait til may to get my refund, but I understand things can be tight. So this is not a negative feedback. If anything this is a positive feedback if he refunds me my money and owns up to his mistake could've happened to any of us. So basically just wanted to document our transaction and our solution just in case. And once I receive my refund plus shipping I will ship the fairings back and leave him a positive feedback and mods can just delete this thread. Again I'm not saying anything bad about bugsy. He's been in good communication with me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-25-2013, 02:08 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Oh and I forgot I bought some stock rear sets from bugsy too that I received in good condition.
post #3 of 5 Old 05-20-2013, 02:39 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

So bugsy refunded me my money and is a stand up guy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 05-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

sorry for the mix-up wont happen again

I LOVE ROAD RACING....
post #5 of 5 Old 05-26-2013, 08:42 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

No problem. We worked it out. All is good. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in