Buyer Bluedevil - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 03-06-2015, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Thumbs down Bluedevil

I sold bluedevil my auto tuner.
Fact 1: in my pm's, I told him it is in perfect working condition or your money back. This is important point that'll put his negative feedback back in his mouth.

He bought it 1/21 and I told him it would go out in tomorrow's mail. This is where I made a mistake promising that it will ship the following day. It didn't for reasons outside my control. He pm'ed me a couple days later asking how come he didn't receive it yet. I apologized and explained what happened so he'd understand. No, he didn't. His response was so jacked up I should've just canceled the sale and refunded his monies. Then he got mad why I sent the package with a signature confirmation. Apparently he was going out of town. Not my problem. I'm protecting myself by sending this way.

Anyhow, I don't hear from him until 2/21 when he pm'ed me asking a question about how my auto tune map worked. I replied.

2/25 he pm'ed again saying his auto tuner wasn't getting AFR numbers and that he went on a investigative hunt and found out he needed the can bus termination plug and asked me if I can send him that ASAP. He was like "wish I knew that before I bought"

I'm gonna be mature and own up to it. I made a mistake by not making sure the can bus termination plug was included. I'll admit to that. But I didn't know that the PCV doesn't have one. If I knew, I'd undoubtedly make sure it went to the buyer with the package. Why not? I don't have a need for it anymore.

What did he do? Instead of holding me to my guarantee, instead of working it out with me, instead of giving me a chance to make it right, he gets on the phone with Dynojet and on the phone he orders a can bus termination plug. Then he flames me with negative feedback, goes to my ad and takes a dump in it.... This dude is a MODERATOR in this forum.

Blo: I would have happily driven the two hours to your place to deliver the plug to you by hand had your attitude been different. All you had to do was: abo7maid you promised me this would be working or my money back when I bought this from you. It looks like I'm just missing a plug which you may have accidentally not included. I get it. You didn't want to wait. Which I understand, but don't blast me with negative feedback when YOU didn't wait for me to resolve the issue.

Oh well, lesson learned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
So, I get a plus one for at least CHECKING the oil???!!!

oh, I did have to add distilled water to the reservoir as it was empty. Thought that odd as it was over full mark when brand new
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 03-06-2015, 11:58 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

this'll get interesting
post #3 of 9 Old 03-06-2015, 12:02 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

So you messed up not once but twice and he gets the bad feedback.

You wanted Blue to give you time to correct it? Which is exactly what you didn't do for Motomummy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 03-06-2015, 12:12 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bun1t View Post

You wanted Blue to give you time to correct it? Which is exactly what you didn't do for Motomummy.
Took the words out of my mouth.

No sympathy from me.
post #5 of 9 Old 03-06-2015, 12:39 PM
LDH
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I just wish I had known knew there was a market for used Autotune's I have a drawer full of them (with the CAN plug)
post #6 of 9 Old 03-06-2015, 12:54 PM
Crash Test Dummy

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to Hernando Send a message via Skype™ to Hernando
Give me one

Bear Jew
post #7 of 9 Old 03-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Formerly "bms"

Posting Frequency

Attached Images

post #8 of 9 Old 03-06-2015, 02:01 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

LMAO @ Brandon ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Live Til You Die - QOTSA

We will all die but only a select few of us will ever truly live.

We all will feed the worms and tree's so dont be shy
- QOTSA
post #9 of 9 Old 03-09-2015, 08:43 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bun1t View Post

Bingo!!!
He doesnít get it never will I understand that and for that reason I sent him Negative feedback.
I only received Negative Feedback because I gave it to him first (I believe on Ebay that is not allowed so will consider this for spite thread before I take any further action )
If I never gave him feedback he would be able to live with himself that he sent an unusable product to me at almost the cost of a new one in a slow unresponsive manner.
Bottom line as it relates to this Thread is this Seller finally said he would separate from his 3 part package and when he decided to separate I paid within minutes when he asked no fuss or late payments like all sellers expect or hope to get from a buyer.
This extra stuff is not on me as a buyer look at my I trader responses from reputable members in the past that says it all I paid quickly and did my part cannot say the same for the Seller in this case.
No this is a member that wanted to blame everyone but himself from his Secretary for having a hard day at work to me not having or using my own CAN/Terminator Plug on my PCV(they donít come with one ) separate transaction I bought new from DynoJet themselves.
https://www.zx-10r.net/forum/3659081-post31.html
https://www.zx-10r.net/forum/3659217-post32.html

PM Blaming his Secretary:
[quote=bluedevil]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abo7maid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil
Quote:
They were shipped yesterday. The tracking number is in my office but I recall the scheduled delivery date is Monday.
Ok...i was just going on what said that you will ship next day after I paid that would put it at the 22nd but if you shipped yesterday than it for sure should be here Monday.

Bloo
I had a very eventful Thursday and trusted the secretary will get the correct postage on the package and deposit it in the mail. I misplaced my trust.
It happens when you have a Secretary fortunately I am my own Secretary so don't have those kinds of promises broken. [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Rick\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.gif[/IMG]just busting your balls no worries I am going out to Dallas tomorrow for a whole week on business I was just hoping to see the AT before I leave tomorrow. [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Rick\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image002.gif[/IMG]

Bloo
To her defense, Thursday was a bit hectic around the office. Sorry that I have disappointed you. Hopefully you will be able to arrange for someone to be there to sign for the package on Monday?[/quote]

I usually have someone around to sign so if you set it up to where I have to sign a tracking # will be nice so we don't leave the dogs out in front to deter the delivery....send the tracking # when you get a chance.....thanks

PS....Bad Secretaries is not a defense for selling on this site....It's the members that take FULL responsibility for everything. [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Rick\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\c lip_image001.gif[/IMG]

bloo
So yes he didnít ship fast(no tracking until I had to acquire about the lateness then tells me someone has to sign for it.) as promised blames his Secretary and then when the part didnít work he tried to push it on me as my fault after I exposed it was missing a part, I knew at that point I had to make it work by my own efforts by contacting DynoJet for partsÖÖthen he wanted me to give him a 3rd chance. No not going to happen blaming sectretarys, the buyer, was a big enough clue from me stay away and just get the part working yourself so I did.

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.

Last edited by bluedevil; 03-09-2015 at 08:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in