Seller bluedevil A++++++++a+++++++++ - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 09-02-2012, 07:54 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

bluedevil A++++++++a+++++++++

thanks alot bloo all the steels look 110%.
guys beware if you dont want your stuff shipped out FAST dont deal will bloo, that man ship FAST,LOL thx again man

Tone.R {checkmate}
Do what makes u happy whatever it is.....Roberson Racing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 09-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone.r View Post
guys beware if you dont want your stuff shipped out FAST dont deal will bloo, that man ship FAST,LOL thx again man
Thanks bud I don't sell that often but do have a A+ rating on Ebay and try to do my best like fast shipping and good described product... I know people really appreciate going the extra mile to get what they paid for to their door fast!!!!!.....glad your happy with the steels

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #3 of 9 Old 09-11-2012, 10:59 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Well I know every once in a while a seller can show up here and be difficult. But I would like to think I would never get ripped off or that a Mod would be a bad seller/buyer. Dang those extra high standards the poor Mods have to deal with lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Op- View Post
Unless Scout says dont do it. Then, really, just do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
I know its blistering fast but you cant outrun ugly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 09-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeks View Post
Well I know every once in a while a seller can show up here and be difficult. But I would like to think I would never get ripped off or that a Mod would be a bad seller/buyer. Dang those extra high standards the poor Mods have to deal with lol.
I am real people just like others selling here...is there little risk to buying or selling from a Moderator?....well most likely not but if they described something not what the member expected it could happen...if they got it slow it could happen.......sounds like your trying to take away what I do best Teeks I know you try to monitor me to mess up aint going to happen here it's what I do. :headshake .....but if you Teeks do get screwed by a Mod let me know I will BAN them.

bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.

Last edited by bluedevil; 09-11-2012 at 11:37 PM.
post #5 of 9 Old 09-12-2012, 02:24 AM
All show and all go 10r

Posting Frequency

BlueDevil is a great guy and mod. Never understood why some people have down talked him. He's the best mod on out of every forum I'm on.

post #6 of 9 Old 09-12-2012, 07:20 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
I am real people just like others selling here...is there little risk to buying or selling from a Moderator?....well most likely not but if they described something not what the member expected it could happen...if they got it slow it could happen.......sounds like your trying to take away what I do best Teeks I know you try to monitor me to mess up aint going to happen here it's what I do. :headshake .....but if you Teeks do get screwed by a Mod let me know I will BAN them.

bloo
To address both points, as far as a mis-described item or slow shipping, those things can happen to anyone. I would certainly not consider that being taken advantage of, thats just an honest mistake and as long as rectified should not be an issue.

As far as me "monitoring" you, not a chance. Even though you are a Lakers fan, and have had to put me on timeout before I think you do a great job here. You seem like a very even keel person, and you are very consistant as a moderator. Truth be told I just find it easy to have a rational and unbiased converstation with you on certain topics, and I appreciate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Op- View Post
Unless Scout says dont do it. Then, really, just do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
I know its blistering fast but you cant outrun ugly.
post #7 of 9 Old 11-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

He is a good e bayer.

15 Camaro Z/28
16 BMW M5
Former bikes: 07 R1/08 10R/10 S1000rr/11 10R
post #8 of 9 Old 11-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Shorty's Performance

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to madnessracing Send a message via MSN to madnessracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by tone.r View Post
Bloo is a top notch business man

Shorty's Performance
post #9 of 9 Old 11-11-2012, 10:37 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by madnessracing View Post
Bloo is a top notch business man
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG0987 View Post
BlueDevil is a great guy and mod. Never understood why some people have down talked him. He's the best mod on out of every forum I'm on.
Thanks Madness and JL there must be some really bad Mods out there but either way appreciate the support.

Bloo

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in