Seller BEWARE OF VORTEC, seller Read this - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 Old 05-19-2012, 11:36 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

BEWARE OF VORTEC, seller Read this

Ok any help or an input would be appreciated here's my case,

I saw a ad he had posted for 06-07 zx10 parts asked him if he still had the parts, he said he didn't have them all but had some which gave me a sense of security cause if a person gone screw you they will try to get you for all they can I was suppose to get a mid fairing and under upper but hadden heard from him in bout six days .

HIS SCAM WAS

I first I sent money paypal a GOODS then all of a sudden I got a email from paypal saying money was refunded then I got another from him saying that paypal put a long hold on his money so If could send it as a gift he went on to tell me about his itrader rating and how he's a good guy and since it was only 100$ I thought it would be ok
I made payment heard from him once he told me he was making a forced move and he will ship next he said he had forgot, next day i never got a tracking or just a word he shipped the darn thing I'm just warning people not to buy from him

HE'S NO GOOD VORTEC HIS NAME

Last edited by danjarous_fella79; 05-20-2012 at 06:33 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 Old 05-20-2012, 05:15 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

man that was a painful read but i'll take your word for it and not but from vortec.
but wtf is an "under upper"?
and will it make me faster if i get it?

team FTP
Area p, zx14 nissins and mc
Riflemans 1/5. -1 +1 sprockets w/chrome ek zzz. galfer lines. K&n.,ultra custom black front fender // over 55k miles
post #3 of 33 Old 05-20-2012, 06:35 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthy phil View Post
man that was a painful read but i'll take your word for it and not but from vortec.
but wtf is an "under upper"?
and will it make me faster if i get it?
Don't take my word try him out and the under upper is the piece that goes under the upper fairing will it make u faster it might (lol)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 33 Old 05-20-2012, 07:18 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Punctuation is really a lost art. Lol

post #5 of 33 Old 05-20-2012, 07:32 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by flthy1 View Post
Might, if there's none, use common sense!!!!!
post #6 of 33 Old 05-20-2012, 08:20 AM
ZX-10R enthusiast

Posting Frequency

Garage
First off, if your gonna make a thread like this, do us all a favor and fucking proofread what you are typing because it was hard to read!
Plus, it kinda makes you sound like an idiot. Now that we have that out of the way....
I looked through a few of Vortec's threads and it seems he has sold items to people before with no complaints....

It would be nice to see him post up and explain his side of the story.
Hopefully something good can come out of this. There is 3 sides to every story.
His last thread said that we was going be moving to Florida....
Shame on him for poor communication but we still need to hear his side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flthy1 View Post
No kidding...

Strictly for my Ninjas
https://www.instagram.com/mistr.123/
Current Ride: 2016 ZX-10R ABS (under construction)
Former Ride: 2011 ZX-10R ABS
17/41, Woolich Racing Tuned ECU and QS, Rifleman's 1/5th throttle insert, CL XBK5 pads, Yosh case sliders, Mivv Carbon w/ Ti Akra link
post #7 of 33 Old 05-20-2012, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

well

This ain't rocket science man I just wanted my case out to help others (whrmybike) you want vortec to see this pm him and tell him cause I want to know the prob also hearing his side would be great
You read it good, wasn't doing to to enter a spelling contest or a essay to get into harvard no more to get my point across and and hoping to get his side

So read it get the pic. Take it how you want not tring to get in a pissing contest with nobody

Thanks
post #8 of 33 Old 05-20-2012, 08:58 AM
ZX-10R enthusiast

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by danjarous_fella79 View Post
This ain't rocket science man I just wanted my case out to help others (whrmybike) you want vortec to see this pm him and tell him cause I want to know the prob also hearing his side would be great
You read it good, wasn't doing to to enter a spelling contest or a essay to get into harvard no more to get my point across and and hoping to get his side

So read it get the pic. Take it how you want not tring to get in a pissing contest with nobody

Thanks
I sent him a PM after I made that post. I linked him to this thread and told him that it would be in everyone's best interest if he posted his side of the story in this thread....

Strictly for my Ninjas
https://www.instagram.com/mistr.123/
Current Ride: 2016 ZX-10R ABS (under construction)
Former Ride: 2011 ZX-10R ABS
17/41, Woolich Racing Tuned ECU and QS, Rifleman's 1/5th throttle insert, CL XBK5 pads, Yosh case sliders, Mivv Carbon w/ Ti Akra link
post #9 of 33 Old 05-20-2012, 09:02 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike View Post
I sent him a PM after I made that post. I linked him to this thread and told him that it would be in everyone's best interest if he posted his side of the story in this thread....
Thanks
post #10 of 33 Old 05-20-2012, 09:19 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by danjarous_fella79 View Post

Thanks
Hey ease up danjarous' spelling. He is down some coin and just want to pass a message on. My !

Don't take life too serious, no one gets out alive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in