Seller BattRecon - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 01-30-2014, 07:35 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

BattRecon

Some of you may have seen his Gen 2 SSSA ZX10R part out in the classifieds.. I have been slowly acquiring random items since he first posted it. So far, I've purchased a set of carbon fiber track bodywork, all lighting, coolant reservoir, ignition set w/ key, and much more.

From the start, he has been nothing but completely professional and super easy to deal with. His prices are exceptional, and he's stayed in touch with me even after the sales, to make sure I got everything, and received them as described. He's done whatever he can to get shipping costs down, and be sure that the items are packaged properly to assure a safe delivery.

Something tells me the items I bought from him earlier today, will not be the last. If any of you are looking for some good deals, from a good seller, look no further. 4:

(his for sale ad)
https://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198457
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-31-2014, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatARush View Post
I have to agree with you. I pick up his race fairings and tail. After he realized he wasn't able to get them in the boxes he had, he want out and bought bigger boxes just to get the parts to me at no extra cost.

He was such a great guy to deal with I sent him a little extra afterwards.
You took the words right out of my mouth. He did the same for me, and even tried "modifying" the box for the race fairings, to cut down a bunch on shipping cost. I think I even added a little extra.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in