Anyone have info on (PumpinIron) Chris Jumonville? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 01-01-2013, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Exclamation Anyone have info on (PumpinIron) Chris Jumonville?

Hello - I know this is an odd introduction. Please bear with me and I'll provide a synopsis of what occurred and why I'm here.

Moderators: If this is the incorrect section for this post - by all means move it to where you feel is.

First, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jozef (Joe) Schuman. I don't own a Kawasaki but do own several other motorcycles, namely Italian, however, that's not of importance at the moment. What is important, is it appears some members here have had less than favorable business dealings with one PumpinIron aka DigitalSkyDesign or Chris Jumonville - as have I.

You see, I'm a member on an Italian motorcycle forum and have recently been banned as a result of continuously warning other members about Chris Jumonville/PumpinIron and the mans complete lack of ethics and propensity to scam, steal or otherwise swindle others with complete impunity.

Not long ago, Jumonville listed an eprom on eBay which was purchased - upon receiving the chip I immediately recognized the prom to be a very common, not as desireable prom. His eBay listing was accompanied by a photo of another, highly desireable chip which he stole from another forum member who, interestingly enough had listed the photo of the prom in the For Sale section of the forum. Of course, complaints were filed with eBay as well as a thread posted in the forum warning others of PumpinIron (back then using the psuedonym DigitalSkyDesign). eBay terminated his account as he obviously violated their listing policy by using a photo which didn't belong to him in order to commit fraud by intentional misrepresentation, and of course I was promptly reimbursed for my purchase.

As motorcycling enthusiasts we are all connected by a common thread. Our love for our machines - and as forum members, we have an opportunity to share our experiences through venues generously provided by hosts/owners such as the one here. Our machines country of origin is not important in this situation. What is, is that in a sense we are all our brothers keeper and if we're wronged, slighted, or in any way ripped off by the unethical and immoral players which are out there. I feel it is our moral obligation to blast out that clarion call wherever, however, and as often as possible, to inform as many of the good and decent among us that a preying vulture is afoot and to be vigilant. By doing so and if by nothing else but attrition - these morally bankrupt robbers will find no solace and their ability to apply their heinous craft will be greatly curtailed.

But I digress:

My 19 year old son actually spent some time on my behalf doing a search for anything Chris Jumonville, PumpinIron/DigitalSkyDesign related which explains my posting here. His cyber investigation has turned up quite a list unflattering incidents on a number of sites and forums - including this one.

I would sincerely appreciate any of you who've had dealings with Mr Jumonville to PM me with details which I can forward to the AF1 administrators alerting them to Jumonville's prior history and propensity to swindle. I take pride in living an honest life and to be banned from a venue which I truly enjoyed participating in, only because I made it a point to alert newcomers and others contemplating a purchase of anything from Jumonville is very unsettling. Hopefully, my membership will be reinstated and Jumonville will suffer the consequences of his actions.

Thank you for taking the time to read through my short novel, and even though I don't own a Kawasaki, I'm not brand struck to the point I cannot admit to having my derriere handed to me more than once by a ZX10 or 2.

Wishing everyone a happy new year.

Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-01-2013, 02:00 PM
Ninja Police!

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Killa Kawi Send a message via MSN to Killa Kawi Send a message via Yahoo to Killa Kawi Send a message via Skype™ to Killa Kawi
Welcome bro. You can hang out here as much as you like. And sorry for your mishap with that guy but I don't know him just wanted to welcome ya.

Troops on Tens Gen 3 Owners RaceFit Growler Owners
Current Machine: '14 S1000RR-White/Grey/
Past Machines: 06-R6/07-GSX-R1000/08-ZX-10R/11-GSX-R1000
post #3 of 6 Old 01-01-2013, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa Kawi View Post
Welcome bro. You can hang out here as much as you like. And sorry for your mishap with that guy but I don't know him just wanted to welcome ya.
Thank you... thank you very much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 01-01-2013, 06:56 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Well, it's not me, cause all I do is a zillion pushup and sit up crunchies, and never charge anyone! :)
post #5 of 6 Old 01-01-2013, 07:27 PM
Wiz
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to Wiz
Well best say hi and welcome

Everbody Dies But Not Everyone Lives
Satin Black 05 .... plus lots of mods

Member of the Elite - Growler Group

post #6 of 6 Old 01-02-2013, 06:11 PM
back to car scene

Posting Frequency

welcome
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in