Seller 674_Jackel - Jason D. Morton - BEWARE!! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 03-08-2013, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to sromero
674_Jackel - Jason D. Morton - BEWARE!!

I bought several items from this member. He was always quick to reply. He asked me to complete the PayPal transaction as a gift, so I did. The parts arrived in really poor condition. I asked him to contact me; he never did. He has not replied whatsoever to any of my several messages. I tried to file a dispute with PayPal, but they said the transaction was not covered by Buyer Protection because I had completed the transaction as a gift. The guy is conniving. I would recommend NOT doing business with him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 03-09-2013, 02:20 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Here we go again. Ain't there some rule that you need a minimum amount of time on the Site before you start calling out deadbeat sellers? !

Last edited by shojivic; 03-09-2013 at 02:22 PM. Reason: I's be correcting my Engrish and stuff
post #3 of 19 Old 03-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Administrator

Posting Frequency

Garage
Why would you need to be an established member to warn others of "deadbeat sellers"?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 Old 03-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Servo's Eliminatus ;)

Posting Frequency

To the OP,
Did you give the seller negative Itrader Feedback and negative rep??
Also PM a mod about the bad seller for a possible ban.
Itrader Feedback is crucial to let other members see what kind of business he does.

And don't send money for parts as a gift.

If your hair is short and nappy...
Afrosheen will make you happy.
Anyone remember that one from the 1970's ?

Last edited by hellsrazor; 03-09-2013 at 03:00 PM.
post #5 of 19 Old 03-09-2013, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsrazor View Post
To the OP,
Did you give the seller negative Itrader Feedback and negative rep??
Also PM a mod about the bad seller for a possible ban.
Itrader Feedback is crucial to let other members see what kind of business he does.

And don't send money for parts as a gift.

I left a negative comment on 674_Jackel's profile page and obviously here on the Buyer/Seller Feedback subforum.

I contacted two moderators: hillcountry10r and bluedevil. hillcountry10r never replied to me. Bluedevil got back to me. He gave me several suggestions, but said he no longer spends as much time on the forum so he couldnt step into the dispute.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to leave iTrader feedback. Any help would be appreciated.

And yes, duly noted - NEVER send payment for parts as a gift ever again.

Thanks for the support, members!
post #6 of 19 Old 03-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSR50 View Post
Why would you need to be an established member to warn others of "deadbeat sellers"?
......Anyone that experiences a bad sale please use the Feedback section or contact a Moderator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sromero View Post
I left a negative comment on 674_Jackel's profile page and obviously here on the Buyer/Seller Feedback subforum.

I contacted two moderators: hillcountry10r and bluedevil. hillcountry10r never replied to me. Bluedevil got back to me. He gave me several suggestions, but said he no longer spends as much time on the forum so he couldnt step into the dispute.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to leave iTrader feedback. Any help would be appreciated.

And yes, duly noted - NEVER send payment for parts as a gift ever again.

Thanks for the support, members!
No what I said is some Moderators feel it's buyer beware I am a Seller Beware Moderator and have in the past sent PMs to Sellers with good results but that takes some tracking which I may not have time to do right now maybe another Moderator that does have the time will don't know. ......bottom line as far as this site is concerned the feedback section is the main thing this site can do if there is something fraudjulent going on Contact the Admin he is the only one that can stop Classified privileges on this site I can Ban a member and that will do the same thing just don't have enough info. to see if that is warranted.

PS..Hillbilly hasn't been a Moderator here for years.

Current Moderators:

Bluedevil
Redgirl
Miykl
Skydork
Gofaster

Admin

YSR50

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #7 of 19 Old 03-09-2013, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
......Anyone that experiences a bad sale please use the Feedback section or contact a Moderator.

No what I said is some Moderators feel it's buyer beware I am a Seller Beware Moderator and have in the past sent PMs to Sellers with good results but that takes some tracking which I may not have time to do right now maybe another Moderator that does have the time will don't know. ......bottom line as far as this site is concerned the feedback section is the main thing this site can do if there is something fraudjulent going on Contact the Admin he is the only one that can stop Classified privileges on this site I can Ban a member and that will do the same thing just don't have enough info. to see if that is warranted.

PS..Hillbilly hasn't been a Moderator here for years.

Current Moderators:

Bluedevil
Redgirl
Miykl
Skydork
Gofaster

Admin

YSR50

Bloo
Thank You!
post #8 of 19 Old 03-09-2013, 10:16 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Thank You!
No problem I hope you get it all sorted out sorry I couldn't have been more help.

Bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #9 of 19 Old 03-09-2013, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
No problem I hope you get it all sorted out sorry I couldn't have been more help.

Bloo

You've really helped me out a lot already. I just Pm'd the Moderators and the Administrator.

How do I leave iTrader feedback for a member?

Grazie!
post #10 of 19 Old 03-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
You've really helped me out a lot already. I just Pm'd the Moderators and the Administrator.

How do I leave iTrader feedback for a member?

Grazie!
It has to be from a Classified add if you did something in PMs only I don't think you can do it but under the Sellers Profile there is a Itrader tag and click and enter the info. good or bad there....if you don't see it let me know I can show links or pics.

bloo

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in