Buyer 303 Cycle = No Good - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 07-19-2011, 05:57 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Thumbs down 303 Cycle = No Good

-No communication whatsoever on 303's side. I had to continuously contact the seller every few days to check on the status only to get the run around.

-Don't sell or run an ad showing 5 available items for something you don't stock or will take a months to ship leaving the customer in limbo.

-Don't tell your customer you will refund his money right away, only to have the customer call 5 days later to remind you.

-Don't lie, show some professionalism.

-Bottom line I was very disappointed with b.s and level of customer service if any.

Originally Posted by Live-Fast
Hello,

I paid for your ebay item# 290572280137 on June 28, 2011 and I have yet to receive the package. I have been waiting for the package and checking the mail daily, I have not received this item. Please get back to me with a solution asap. BTW I also messaged you on Ebay 2 days ago with the same concern and have not received a response.

Thanks

Hector,
My apologes. Tech Spec has kept delaying orders due to problems with a C3 production run. I talked to Robby today and they are shipping out new kits. I'm going to ship yours out for free and refund you in full if that sounds fair. Again my apologies as dates keep getting pushed back on us.

The dates keep getting pushed back, what exact day will I get it? I called after waiting for 2 weeks and a rep said by Tuesday 7/19. I've been waiting long enough, I paid on 6/28. Not a phone call, email, or letter stating it would take this long? I've been waiting since, and needed them last week for a trackday to get my suspension dialed in. I ordered on ebay thinking you guys were a reputable store since your on the forum. I want to confirm these are the snake skin C3. This is ridiculous I could have ordered them from plenty of other vendors. What really pissed me off is no communication on 303's behalf.

I will issue you a full refund. Again we carry all the kits in stock and this one particular situation hardly ever arises and I've been calling tech spec to get updates to try to keep you informed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 07-19-2011, 06:25 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to Riding4life
Dude, 303 is awesome, I have ordered SO much stuff from them for my 06 636 and my 09 10R, NEVER had an issue and ALWAYS got the lowest price, if his price was not the lowest then I would give him a link to where I found it lower and he would BEAT the price. If something was delayed, he messaged me right away and told me, offered a refund if I didn't want to wait.

I am sorry you had trouble with your purchase from this company but on these and other forums, they are one of the BEST I have ever dealt with. TOP NOTCH service whenever I did business with them. I have bought and will buy again from 303 Cycle, this had to be an isolated incident. I have even told friends to contact them for stuff and those friends always thanked me for referring them to such a stand up company.

FULL THROTTLE TILL YOU SEE GOD, THEN BRAKE
What do you mean I can't pass on 1 wheel, around a curve, doing 75 in a 40?
“This thing is like a dirty little slut, the harder I flog her, the more she begs for it.
post #3 of 10 Old 07-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
I'm fixing to order a set of tech spec snake skins for my 04'..........they seemed to be pretty helpful so far the couple times i have talked to them BUT they haven't got my money yet so we'll see i guess?

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 07-19-2011, 06:34 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to Riding4life
I have spent well over $3000 with these guys with no issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMY10ER View Post
I'm fixing to order a set of tech spec snake skins for my 04'..........they seemed to be pretty helpful so far the couple times i have talked to them BUT they haven't got my money yet so we'll see i guess?

FULL THROTTLE TILL YOU SEE GOD, THEN BRAKE
What do you mean I can't pass on 1 wheel, around a curve, doing 75 in a 40?
“This thing is like a dirty little slut, the harder I flog her, the more she begs for it.
post #5 of 10 Old 07-19-2011, 06:34 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I have to agree with Riding4life. 303cycles is the first place I go for a quote or parts and I order tons of stuff from them. Sorry to hear your having bad luck.

Stupidity and Motivation are a dangerous combination

Velocity Calibrations
post #6 of 10 Old 07-19-2011, 06:48 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I agree with riding4life as well, I've bought a lot of stuff from them with no issues and they've always been very quick to respond and helpful. I would definitely buy from them and suggest others to do the same. Sometimes these things happen. I'm sure it won't happen again

post #7 of 10 Old 07-19-2011, 07:04 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
Thanks for the input guys..........i'll be placing my order by the weekend.

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #8 of 10 Old 07-19-2011, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMY10ER View Post
Thanks for the input guys..........i'll be placing my order by the weekend.
Idk it's the first time I've dealt with 303. I'm pretty easy going and understand shit happens, but come on no communication?? Come on really!? Riders Discount has always been my go to store, I pm'ed Mike about it and he was honest enough to tell me the est wait. I've never had a problem with RD, they're real straight up guys. So I decided to place the order w 303, I just wish they would have handled the issue differently.

Last edited by Live-Fast; 07-19-2011 at 07:59 PM.
post #9 of 10 Old 07-20-2011, 06:03 AM
Blitzkrieg

Posting Frequency

i, with these guys...i have doen lots of business with these guys and they have always been top notch! i have never had any issues with communicaiton, orders or anything. i actually rec them to evryone on this site every chance i get. i even have local guys not from the forum that i have rec them to. i do know a while back they were moving wharehouses and had some delays then, but i have nothing but great things to say about 303.

"There is always time to think about what you want to do,
Until it comes time to start doing what you were meant to do."

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.~unknown~

"The true test of a mans character is how he treats someone, from whom he has nothing to gain"

"It's the things that people don't know about themselves on the inside, that make them afraid"
post #10 of 10 Old 07-20-2011, 08:40 AM
Custom Powder Coater

Posting Frequency

Agreed no problem with my orders from 303... bit I must say Mike gives some sick deals @RD!!! his number is in my phone..

www.sportbikepc.com
Sport Bike Powder Coating,LLC
Custom Powder Coating & Authorized Dealer for:
ASV Levers,Brocks Performance,Carrozzeria Wheels,Core Moto Brake Lines, EarthX Batteries,Sato Racing, SuperSprox..
PM or [email protected] for pricing..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in