post #1 of 13 Old 05-03-2010, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 05-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

..ok...members there is a NEW section on the NET..no more EBAY postings there is a place we made for members like this one that started this thread in the "out house"...moving to the new section.

bloo

ps..yes it's been out for at least a month.
post #3 of 13 Old 05-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Starbucks Connoisseur

Posting Frequency

WOW indeed!

He forgot to also ad the gas he put in it.

"Full tank of gas 4.5 gal at $3.29 91 octane = $14.80"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 Old 05-03-2010, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
..ok...members there is a NEW section on the NET..no more EBAY postings there is a place we made for members like this one that started this thread in the "out house"...moving to the new section.

bloo

ps..yes it's been out for at least a month.
Hmmm first I ever heard of it, maybe there could of been something posted on the homepage letting members know about this

post #5 of 13 Old 05-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDLYN13000 View Post
Hmmm first I ever heard of it, maybe there could of been something posted on the homepage letting members know about this
Don't think so at this time..in the past we could just delete...iF YOU don't know the site very well then too bad if you want to post EBAY links..know the site rules first ..this is a chance or courtesy to post legit without getting an INFRACTION on this site .... it's up to all members to know the rules and discourage or say no Advertising...I know it's a grey area but it helps in some way without giving out Infractions or deletions of threads....
and be safe.........massed produced ebay links will be moderated and may get you into trouble as well.

bloo
post #6 of 13 Old 05-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

17-36? With all that crap why would he not put more teeth on the rear? Stock is 41 rear on those right?

2004 ZX-10R - Powder coated Kawasaki green wheels, attack performance bars, PC III, Ivans GRE, vortex front sprocket, vortex cat 5 black rear sprocket, vortex rear sets, RK 525 green chain, galfer ss brake lines, custom frame sliders & and swing arm spools, BMC air filter, Scorpion street extreme exhaust, DB screen, Green integrated tail light kit, OEM seat cowl, speedohealer v4, Factory Pro velocity stacks.
post #7 of 13 Old 05-03-2010, 10:45 PM
Still here

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static IP View Post
WOW indeed!

He forgot to also ad the gas he put in it.

"Full tank of gas 4.5 gal at $3.29 91 octane = $14.80"

Sarah Palin and friends can call it a snow machine all they want but Yamaha, Polaris and Bombardier plus the related magazines all seem to call them Snowmobiles.

Snow machines create snow on ski slopes. Just sayin'
post #8 of 13 Old 05-03-2010, 11:51 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDLYN13000 View Post
I woulda posted it in the outhouse too because it doesn't seem to me you're trying to advertise for the guy but rather bring up an off topic discussion of a comical add. I see links to craiglist all the time in the outhouse so? But, as bloo says, better read the site rules or you will incur an infaction, and you know those will stay on your permanent record, right?

Anyhow, i don't think the guys price is that bad considering how few if any 10rs you can find with intelligently considered and professionally installed modifications such as these. Plus, the buy-it-now price includes free delivery AND an ass-reaming.
post #9 of 13 Old 05-04-2010, 12:01 AM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden41 View Post
I woulda posted it in the outhouse too because it doesn't seem to me you're trying to advertise for the guy but rather bring up an off topic discussion of a comical add. I see links to craiglist all the time in the outhouse so? But, as bloo says, better read the site rules or you will incur an infaction, and you know those will stay on your permanent record, right?

Anyhow, i don't think the guys price is that bad considering how few if any 10rs you can find with intelligently considered and professionally installed modifications such as these. Plus, the buy-it-now price includes free delivery AND an ass-reaming.

pm will be sent. I see a pattern
post #10 of 13 Old 05-04-2010, 12:50 AM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden41 View Post

Members..yes you can use Cragslist links on this new section to post...Hayden...be careful running out of patience with you..be carefull you got a RECORD.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in