Gen 3: 2008-2010 LeoVince KAWASAKI ZX10R NINJA 2010 EvoII Ti Full System - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 02-11-2013, 11:08 PM Thread Starter
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
LeoVince KAWASAKI ZX10R NINJA 2010 EvoII Ti Full System

Wish this was for a Gen ! dammit!!!!!!! but for you 3rd gen guys....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LeoVince-KAW...28f19d&vxp=mtr

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 02-16-2013, 06:04 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Wow, great deal. I Love that system
post #3 of 7 Old 02-16-2013, 07:23 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Just a possible buyer beware. I was going to buy this last week after it was posted, but for some reason it struck me as maybe too good to be true. I also didnt like the generic pic posted so I called them on it. I spoke to a lady and asked to verify that it was a "full system". She told me that she could not verify what it was because they don't have it, they bought it from Leo Vince but have not gotten it yet, and I could call back on Tues or so to verify what it was once they actually had it "in hand".

Not saying someone shouldnt buy it, but just a word of caution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Op- View Post
Unless Scout says dont do it. Then, really, just do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
I know its blistering fast but you cant outrun ugly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 02-17-2013, 01:00 AM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeks View Post
Just a possible buyer beware. I was going to buy this last week after it was posted, but for some reason it struck me as maybe too good to be true. I also didnt like the generic pic posted so I called them on it. I spoke to a lady and asked to verify that it was a "full system". She told me that she could not verify what it was because they don't have it, they bought it from Leo Vince but have not gotten it yet, and I could call back on Tues or so to verify what it was once they actually had it "in hand".

Not saying someone shouldnt buy it, but just a word of caution.
...i also have shared several emails with them about both the full systems for the 3rd gen they have listed and they assured me that it WAS a full titanium system but that the shipment had not arrived yet and he would confirm with me as soon as it came it....BUT if you look at the part # they have listed on the other simliar auction ,search it, it comes up as a TI half system slipon with carbon cap. and it's VERY strange after looking thru their auctions that they would sell a FULL TITANIUM evo 2 system for a 3rd gen for $546 and yet they have the standard sbk slipon for the gen 1 listed at $519? i'm still waiting for a phone call sometime this coming week to make sure.

the other listing of theirs
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LeoVince-KAW...em2a29 30badd

what the part # 7962 brings up

and the 1st gen sbk slipon
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LeoVince-Kaw...em2a29 15acec

sorry for any confusion on this as i am the one who posted it BUT i saw it late one night and thought DAMN what a deal!!! and there was a time a while back when a few places had the full leo systems for the gen 1's and 3's for under $500.

Last edited by TMY10ER; 02-17-2013 at 01:08 AM.
post #5 of 7 Old 02-17-2013, 09:27 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

No worries here, and I did the same research as you last night on the part number and came up with the same solution. There were one or 2 other bike websites selling the same slipon for $699, so maybe that is why they think their auction is a deal. At this point I truly believe this is just a slip on set up, until they prove to me otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Op- View Post
Unless Scout says dont do it. Then, really, just do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
I know its blistering fast but you cant outrun ugly.
post #6 of 7 Old 02-21-2013, 01:42 AM Thread Starter

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeks View Post
No worries here, and I did the same research as you last night on the part number and came up with the same solution. There were one or 2 other bike websites selling the same slipon for $699, so maybe that is why they think their auction is a deal. At this point I truly believe this is just a slip on set up, until they prove to me otherwise.
I'm with ya man, he told me monday that the exhausts had came in but that he couldn't touch or check them until they had been received in and put away. he said he would get back with me and let me know for sure but i still hadn't heard back?

post #7 of 7 Old 02-22-2013, 07:00 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

hey guys been talking back and forth with them.....DO NOT BUY THEM they are slipons they have listing for the full systems for 917.00 the part numbers dont lie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in