brembo underslung caliper bracket available - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 08-09-2010, 07:41 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

brembo underslung caliper bracket available

I talked to my taiwanese friend and got him to list the bracket that a few of you guys were looking for. Heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-05...ts_Accessories toss some rep if this helps ya!

Marchesini Magnesiums,Nassert beet,kawi cam,.45 headgasket,DJ PC/Ig.M/QS,velocity stacks,bmc race,gipro,sato rearsets,helibars,throttlemeisters,pazzo shorties,speedohealer,520 renthal sprockets,penske 8393 double clicker,traxxion dynamic springs,scotts stabilizer,lsl frame sliders,cox radiator guard,powerbronze hugger,puig DB,solo seat cover,Valentine1,dual low beam projectors,55w.hids, brembo superbike rotors,Goodridge superbike lines,nissin calipers and rizoma mirrors,mda123 battery.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
Rep sent man......thanks for looking out!!

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #3 of 4 Old 09-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Newfie Bullet

Posting Frequency

Garage
damn cant remember my ebay acc...Its confuseing to me..One point it reads that you need after market wheel,next it reads it will work on stock if you have a rear brembo cal..
What gives man..Love to have it for my stock gear..

Team green,Bleed green,RIDE GREEN!!

Brembo m/c,Nassert Beet,HEL lines,Pazzo levers,HID kit,custom monster paint scheme..Thanks to forum member horse for that..Woolich raceing kit,Elka rear shock and front fork pistons,Green samco coolant hose kit,Zero gravity dbbl smoked screen,520 conversion,attack rear sets,bmc race air filter,Monster zx6 front seat,moto graffix tank pad,feredo pads,galpher lite weight rear rotor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 09-07-2010, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

skip it.

Marchesini Magnesiums,Nassert beet,kawi cam,.45 headgasket,DJ PC/Ig.M/QS,velocity stacks,bmc race,gipro,sato rearsets,helibars,throttlemeisters,pazzo shorties,speedohealer,520 renthal sprockets,penske 8393 double clicker,traxxion dynamic springs,scotts stabilizer,lsl frame sliders,cox radiator guard,powerbronze hugger,puig DB,solo seat cover,Valentine1,dual low beam projectors,55w.hids, brembo superbike rotors,Goodridge superbike lines,nissin calipers and rizoma mirrors,mda123 battery.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in