2Likes
  • 1 Post By ridersdiscount
  • 1 Post By Twistedsocal13

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 08-14-2019, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Alpinestars SMX-1 R Vented Riding Boots

On or off the bike, SMX-1 R vented boots are the bomb diggity when it comes to versatility and protection, without the shin-high motorcycle boot style. These boots, which are really high-top shoes, provide plenty of protection without making it feel like your feet are in some sort of solitary confinement. You just step into comfort, hit the road or wear ‘em around town as they’re well-suited for all-day use.

A perforated, abrasion-resistant material is used on the sides and toebox of these boots while a flexible microfiber mesh material is fitted over the upper portions. The goal here is the delivery of copious quantities of cooling air as these are purpose-built hot weather riding boots. To protect these materials from excessive wear, thermoplastic polyurethane panels are fitted on the shifter area and all around the heel counter. For those of you that corner low, replaceable toe sliders are fitted as standard.

At the bottom, your feet will float on Alpinestars’ specification road-going rubber. This hard-wearing material keeps your feet firmly placed on the bike while permitting plenty of flexibility when you’re afoot around town. Further conspiring to provide a comfortable fit are the EVA foam and Lyrca-made footbeds above which a soft, anatomically-shaped liner pulls sweat and moisture off your feet.

Most convenient of all, there are no shoelaces to get caught in the chain here, just zip in and lock the simple Velcro closure that pushes your entire foot inside the boots in a secure, reliable manner.

Available in black as well as colored varieties, these boots will become a versatile part of your riding loadout!

You can order these gloves and take advantage of expert sizing advice by calling TJ on 866.931.6644 ext 817, sending us a PM or a note to [email protected] with ALPINESTARS SMX-1R VENTED BOOTS in the subject line and we’ll get back to you right away.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RD Alpinestars SMX-1 R Vented Riding Boots-1.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	389.1 KB
ID:	423797   Click image for larger version

Name:	RD Alpinestars SMX-1 R Vented Riding Boots-2.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	369.6 KB
ID:	423799   Click image for larger version

Name:	RD Alpinestars SMX-1 R Vented Riding Boots-3.jpg
Size:	426.9 KB
ID:	423801   Click image for larger version

Name:	RD Alpinestars SMX-1 R Vented Riding Boots-4.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	373.2 KB
ID:	423803   Click image for larger version

Name:	RD Alpinestars SMX-1 R Vented Riding Boots-5.jpg
Size:	315.6 KB
ID:	423805  

Guarf likes this.

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 818. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 10-14-2019, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

The Alpinestars SMX-1R boots offer extensive perforation and a replaceable toe slider. Call Mike to order yours today!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RD Alpinestars SMX-1 R Vented Riding Boots-6.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	435.3 KB
ID:	424595  

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 818. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

post #3 of 6 Old 10-15-2019, 09:09 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
I can say from a crash test of these boots that they are much more protective than they look, they do lack a bit in the ankle support area and although they are designed to let air flow, they still tend to lead to sweaty feet if worn all day. Regardless, these are my daily shoes. On my second pair. put just over 10k miles on this pair and still have plenty of tread life. The outters look almost as good as the day I first bought them too. well worth the purchase.
Guarf likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 10-16-2019, 09:15 AM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedsocal13 View Post
I can say from a crash test of these boots that they are much more protective than they look, they do lack a bit in the ankle support area and although they are designed to let air flow, they still tend to lead to sweaty feet if worn all day. Regardless, these are my daily shoes. On my second pair. put just over 10k miles on this pair and still have plenty of tread life. The outters look almost as good as the day I first bought them too. well worth the purchase.
Thanks for the feedback!

post #5 of 6 Old 10-16-2019, 10:50 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
yup, figured I would address the questions I have personally gotten about these boots. love them
post #6 of 6 Old 10-16-2019, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedsocal13 View Post
yup, figured I would address the questions I have personally gotten about these boots. love them

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in