Kawasaki ZX-10R.net - Conversation Between ZiG 9th and Rifleman
Conversation Between ZiG 9th and Rifleman
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Rifleman
    07-02-2013 07:44 AM - permalink
    Rifleman
    Sounds good, send me your shipping addres and I'll get it all done and shipped and let you know the totall. it will be $20 plus the shipping / signature charges.
  2. ZiG 9th
    07-01-2013 11:58 PM - permalink
    ZiG 9th
    Rifleman I need another throttle insert for my '06 zx10r. I have my paypal ready, just send me a invoice or whatever u wanna do. Also I need u to set it up where it requires a signature to recieve it. Whatever extra cost is involved just let me know an I will pay it.
  3. ZiG 9th
    01-16-2013 10:47 PM - permalink
    ZiG 9th
    Ok.....I was just wondering b/c I had to take my throttle apart b/c when I put my forx back on I had the throttle cables going around the outside of the tube an it was causing tension when I turned the handlebars to one side. So instead of taking my forx back off to re route the throttle cables on the inside of the tube. I just toke the cables outta the throttle am re routed it instead of goin thru the hassle of takin the forx back off. So when I put the cables an throttle back together for some reason the throttle wasn't snappin back freely like before? No matter what we did we couldn't get it to snap back freely? So that's why I was askin u that? I thought maybe it was worn out or somethin?
  4. Rifleman
    01-16-2013 10:47 AM - permalink
    Rifleman
    no, no moving parts, should last forever. Only thing that can happen is for the cables to strech enough that they slip off the side of the insert... and that is alot of streching and would cause the throttle to feel sticky and unresponsive. Should be good for life of the bike.
  5. ZiG 9th
    01-15-2013 12:51 PM - permalink
    ZiG 9th
    Hey Rifleman.....I got a 1/5th throttle insert from u back in '08. Is it possible for it to wear out?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome