Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Virgin

1K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  Wiz 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone I am New to The Kawasaki group.

1st bike Was a 98 Honda F4
2nd bike Was a Yamama 2005 R1 Raven edition.

When I saw the all black 2008 Kawasaki Zx-10 I got a hard on. So I bought it for My early Birthday present. But I messed up now wife wants one. She needs to crawl before she walks though. The 10 is a GROWN ass MAN on steroids/crack. Looking forward the talking to you all.

Solo4092

#3 ·
:welcome:

#4 ·
Does any one know where I can get a lowering dog bone for my 2008 10? I want to lower my bike. I am short 5'6 161 pounds, but damn I almost need a booster seat when I am at a red light. Plus I want to put her on the track after she is broke in.

#5 ·
check in the sponsor section. post a thread there asking if any sponsors can get them. they will let u know.

#8 ·
:welcome::hello::welcome:

:heyyou:let your wife get one!!!! unless shes shorter then you:wink:

#13 ·
welcome... (i'm a noob too)

be careful with lowering... i have seen many bikes lowered improperly which can lead to a dangerous bike.

especially if you want to put it on the track. Not talking about clearance, thats not that big of an issue, more about balance front to rear. Obviously I don;t know if you have extensive suspension knowledge, but just make sure you lower it correctly.

#15 ·
Welcome....FYI, the majority of the new '08 here are black. For some reason (I heard the green ones are limited production). Some guys bought a black because the green wasn't around. I pre-ordered mine in December to guarantee myself a green one. Anyway, congratulations, you won't be disappointed and there is a ton of info here about the'08 as you would imagine. :eek:ccasion1 :zx_blk:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.