Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Ivan, I need some quotes

598 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Cycle Concepts 
#1 ·
Ivan, I would call about these since I know you like to do things over the phone vs. the computer but I am deployed until the 1st of July and have no access to a phone. I am in need of a PCIII with your map, Ignition Module, TRE-009, and block-off plates for 06 ZX10R. I am also in the market for an Akrapovic Full Race system, but am leaning towards the sale that is currently ongoing. Please send me your prices for all of the above and I am looking forward to doing business with you again.
Zach

#2 ·
Would probably be easier to PM him for a quicker response. I am sure other sponsors can give you prices on the above mentioned parts as well.

Tread

#3 ·
I would but he doesn't accept pm's nor emails. Trust me i've tried, he does this b/c with bike related issues it's just much easier to do it over the phone where you can figure out what the other person is talking about. To bad for me I have no phone for two more months.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.