Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Pazzo Shorty Levers??

2K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  Wind Draft 
#1 ·
Looking for pricing on Pazzo clutch and brake shorty levers. Both in Gold Levers and Red Adjusters shipped to 94403

Thanks in advance!!

#2 ·
I've got Pazzo shorties and wish I had bought the longer versions. Less leverage, harder pulling clutch, sometimes you miss grabbing the break lever, off the end.

#5 ·
zx-10r203 said:
Where is the best place to buy them?
from our sponsors!! I just put some long pazzo's on my bike havent taken it out yet but them seem to be the shiznit. only issue is the clutch lever when pulled in hits my hand at a weird point. maybe should of gotten the short for the clutch side I love the brake side for sure though.

#7 · (Edited)
shenanigans said:
from our sponsors!! I just put some long pazzo's on my bike havent taken it out yet but them seem to be the shiznit. only issue is the clutch lever when pulled in hits my hand at a weird point. maybe should of gotten the short for the clutch side I love the brake side for sure though.
No replies from our sponsors, thats why I am asking!!

#10 ·
I have a pazzo shorty brake lever that I got for $25 (used / perfect condition) off of a member here. I absolutley love it and wouldnt dream of going long again. Can't comment on the clutch side, still factory lever there.

#14 ·
tempe_ty said:
ok question? with the shorty, is it a 2 finger grab or a 3 finger grab?
For me? It's a one finger grab on the brake, right on the end ball and two on the clutch. I've missed the brake off the end two times in non-critical situations. Short or long, it's not the end all as you will get use to either.

#15 ·
tempe_ty said:
ok question? with the shorty, is it a 2 finger grab or a 3 finger grab?
I use two finger on the clutch and ring finger on the brakes take time get used to but after will be second nature. After brake mods SS lines and Galfer HH pad brakes are sensitive no need add to much preasure on the brakes. Single finger makes me learn braking on the corner going too hot just enough pressure on the front brakes, too much brakes will stand the bike up in the corner.:mrgreen:

#21 ·
i have shorts on both sides. i use 3 fingers on the clutch, 2 on the brake. im still trying to get used to the clutch side, its a little odd. so far so good though.

contact superbikesupply for those looking for a good price. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.