Kawasaki ZX-10R.net - View Single Post - Gen 5: 2016- 2016 Superstock Build (WERA Legal)
Thread: Gen 5: 2016- 2016 Superstock Build (WERA Legal)
View Single Post
post #255 of Old 05-08-2019, 05:23 AM
Innovate803
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelz96 View Post
No better time than the present! If the day in between bothers you and need something to do...

We will need help for pit stops! We lost a guy who was going to help with pitting. We need a fuel guy, fire extinguisher guy, and wheel change team. We currently have one or two guys that volunteered plus the three of us who are racing. I will buy you lunch and give you access to all the cold beer we have!
I may ride down Sunday on my Gen 1 to check everything out as I want to get into track days/racing with a bike. I can hold the hell out of a Fire Extinguisher. I am always down to help and learn. Especially since you guys seem experienced from the comments you guys post.

OP I love the thread, hopefully I can grab a Gen 5 one day. It sounds like yours is an animal!

Roebling is a blast in a car, I usually hit 145 braking into T1. You guys have to be 175+ lol. What is a normal lap time there on a bike? In a car I was in the 22-23 range.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome