Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

XT lap timer

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  flatout 
#1 ·
Does anyone know who has a good price on XT lap timers? I need one by this weekend, and none of our site sponsors look like they're open on Monday...

#3 ·
where do I start..... well for one, this isn't for the 10, it's for my track bike. Besides that, the built-in lap timer is more of a gimmick than it is useful for actually keeping track of lap times. It might give you some rough idea of your times, but it still depends on you being able to press the button at the same point on the track every lap. That's the last thing you want to be thinking about when riding. The XT lap timer turns on automatically the first time it passes the beam and records lap times accurate to 1/100 of a second. It also stores 2,000 laps and allows you to download those times to your computer via a serial or USB cable....

#4 ·
Oooh, my bad......Too bad they don't have something that you could attach to the lap timer on the ZX10 that would automatically trigger it to record lap times. I belive it does record up to 1/100th of a second as well but I don't think my thumb is that quick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.