Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

PINKS Emergency!!!!

2K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  1killer1liter 
#1 ·
#4 ·
luckz88 said:
isn't tonight the ******* woman racing her mustang?
Tomorrow night.
Tuesday= Two-Wheels :thumbsup:
Wednesday=PINKS

#7 ·
I think PINKS is :gay: . There should be no negotiation. It should be heads up only, and the should pick the cars a little more equal.

#9 ·
flylan said:
It is a bunch of whining but pretty entertaining sometimes. GOtta love all forms of racing though. I'd watch grandmas race shopping carts through the grocery store if it was on TV!! beatin each other with their canes!
:+1: :crackup: LOL

#10 ·
mikebar4 said:
i wouldnt bet pink slips against a katana.....anything can happen and these bikes arent cheap.....but, if you have the balls and the money- go for it.. i love watching pinks.....
i watched one episode involving motorcycles....neither guy was willing to put his bike on the line because of too much invested so they went half's on the purchase of a new Gixxer 1K with the winner taking it home..

#15 ·
#16 ·
Shut up an let's raaace!!!! :crackup:

#18 ·
madnessracing said:
it should be only one race heads up and thats it and no flagging i rather do it using the tree..
They already have that... It's called NHRA, or AMA ProStar, or MIROCK, etc... Take your pick.

The draw of Pinks is that it's supposed to closely emulate the way underground street racing is done.

#19 ·
GeorgeC said:
They already have that... It's called NHRA, or AMA ProStar, or MIROCK, etc... Take your pick.

The draw of Pinks is that it's supposed to closely emulate the way underground street racing is done.
Exactly.

#21 ·
GeorgeC said:

yeah but they not risking on loosing their bike if they run nhra,ama and etc..thtall be for either points or lil money....

#22 ·
Thats why pinks is so much more entertaining to watch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.