Kawasaki ZX-10R.net - View Single Post - Shameless Instagram Self Promotion
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 08-04-2015, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
ZZRJo
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Shameless Instagram Self Promotion

Hey everyone! So after starting my racing career this year, and obtaining sponsorships, I realized how important it was going to be to gain a social media following. I immediately made an Instagram and have been focusing my attention to it and the formulas they use to determine popularity and 'top posts' for given hashtags. I started it in May and have been working on a game plan ever since. I have paired up with some larger pages to grow and started trial running a new method of gaining like-minded followers. On friday, when I started the new battle plan, I had 1,140 semi-inactive followers. As of the time of writing this post I already have 2,178 incredibly active followers. That's over a THOUSAND followers gained in approximately 3 days! I went from my top post having around 30 likes to my top post now having 156 likes and being the 'top post' for popularity under the hastag #MotorcycleRacing.

So the question is: Why should you care? Why does this matter to you?

After I hit 5,000 foloowers (which is easily projected to be done before the end of August) I will be starting weekly giveaways. It will start out as Josiah Burke Racing stickers, keychains, t-shirts, etc. but will be expanding to gear and motorcycle accessories as I pair with my sponsors after the initial proof of concept.

So follow me, keep up on my rapidly progressing racing career, and get a chance at some free swag.

@josiah.edward

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome