Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Bike is almost done.

892 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  jstwkd1 
#1 ·
The tech called me today and asked if I could hear that noise in the backround. I got a little nervous and listened close. IT WAS MY BIKE RUNNING! I'm just waiting for the front sprocket lock washer that the stealership forgot to order a week ago. I could be riding it tonight, but nooo. The stealership is holding me up. Oh well. Next week.

#2 ·
They synched the TB's and they are going to install the wheel bearings.

#3 ·
1killer1liter said:
The tech called me today and asked if I could hear that noise in the backround. I got a little nervous and listened close. IT WAS MY BIKE RUNNING! I'm just waiting for the front sprocket lock washer that the stealership forgot to order a week ago. I could be riding it tonight, but nooo. The stealership is holding me up. Oh well. Next week.
Cool:cool: What and all did you end up doing to her?

#4 ·
1killer1liter said:
They synched the TB's and they are going to install the wheel bearings.
Ceramic?

#6 ·
No ceramic. The same ones BD is running. I just degreed the stock cams 105/102 and muzzy thin head gasket. It will be on the dyno tomorrow.

#7 ·
Congrats

#8 ·
When you do the wheel bearings, do you need to get new seals? Or can you be careful and re-use the original ones?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.